Okay, so I've purchased this game online and am waiting for it to arrive. I had a few questions for the community about the game before I start.
1. I'm pretty big on survival in games, such as going into buildings for food, water, or anything else I might see as essential. I hear this game has survival elements, what exactly does this entail?
2. Should I play with the Complete mod? I don't know exactly what the Complete mod does, I just don't really want the game's main components altered to make the game easier unless it's something the developers should have implemented from the start.
3. Can you play the game with a 360 controller?
4. This is probably a little late, but should I play any of the other games before starting this? My main concern with playing the older games is graphics, not like I can't be immersed with uglier graphics, but eye candy is a plus.
5. And lastly, can I get a few opinions on what others thought of the game? It's already purchased, but a few opinions might give me some insight on how to play.
Thanks to anyone who comments.
*edited for easier reading