#1 Posted by spiralcut (118 posts) -

Come one, come all and join the clan! Open crowd right now, but there is a 50 member cap. If you want in add me as a friend in the game and I'll get ya.

Username/friend ID; Prophet/399

#2 Posted by Askherserenity (113 posts) -

Hey! Added you. Hopefully I can find some Giantbomb SC2 players similar to my skill level (garbage). :D

#3 Posted by StealthRaptor (526 posts) -

Are you willing to take THE worst players? if so, I'm in!

#4 Posted by thebatmobile (980 posts) -

I added you as well. However, I haven't played Starcraft since Brood War, so consider me hot garbage in MP for now.

#5 Edited by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

i would like to join.

#6 Posted by Bamsen (339 posts) -

I would like to join as well

Bamsen

#7 Edited by san_salvador (145 posts) -

For Aiur!!

sansalvador #245 reporting for duty.

@spiralcut said:

Come one, come all and join the clan! Open crowd right now, but there is a 50 member cap. If you want in add me as a friend in the game and I'll get ya.

Username/friend ID; Prophet/399

I can't find you. Is this because I play the EU version? I thought we are global now. :(

#8 Posted by spiralcut (118 posts) -

Sorry gang for being inactive this week, law school really kicked my trash over the last few days. I will be getting on and updating the clan later today.

@san_salvador I have no idea, I thought we were global too. I'll get on tonight and try to throw an invite your way.

#9 Posted by Thule (692 posts) -

I can't find you. Is this because I play the EU version? I thought we are global now. :(

You can play globally, but all the groups/clans/ladder rankings are all still based on the regions. You can change which region you play in before you log in.(If you hang around a few seconds in the log-in screen a Regions button will appear). You'll be able to find the clan on the Americas region.

#10 Edited by Iodine (545 posts) -

I am pretty terrible but I will add ya