Out now on Steam. Worth picking up?

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Vextroid

So this came out on Steam today and was wondering if anyone has played this game and recommends it?

It looked pretty cool in the Quick Look Brad did.

Doskias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have it on my 3DS and think it's a hell of a lot of fun. Haven't finished it, though.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By alternate

Looks like a good up-res. Going to pick it up later.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Picked it up yesterday and played through it once. I'm not quite sure if I'd recommend it. It's a fairly short arcade game that you're supposed to play through several times, and while I don't know how random the mines themselves are the set-pieces are the same every time so I doubt I'll play through more than maybe once or twice more. It is cheap though, so maybe.. It was fun to explore the game once, but it sorta lacks the depth of gameplay to warrant replaying. The comparison that comes to mind for me is Spelunky with only 10% of the challenge.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think it's probably better suited to a handheld console. The game is a lot of fun, but quite monotonous, it's great if you just want something mindless and repetitive to do while watching tv or listening to some podcasts or something.

Yeah, much better as a pick up for a minute, put down for a while type game. Played it and beat it on my PS4. It was pretty short, and whenever I boot up my PS4 I usually just play Wolfenstein now, but whenever I turn on my Vita, I look at all the games I have and typically play them all.

I'll probably replay this in a couple months or a year from now. I liked it, but I'm good off it for a while