Sunset Overdrive Installation

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone having an extremely long digital download/installation process with Sunset Overdrive?

Going on 2 days thus far, deleted and re-downloaded last night after watching a skull with lightning bolts on an install screen for 2 hours last night.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mbradley1992

Did you start after it unlocked? I preloaded and it was just fine. I saw where a lot of people were having trouble after release, but pre-loading seemed to be smooth.

Ford_Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, I had no problems with it. I bought it Monday night, set it to download, and it was waiting for me when I got back from work.

rickyyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone having an extremely long digital download/installation process with Sunset Overdrive?

Going on 2 days thus far, deleted and re-downloaded last night after watching a skull with lightning bolts on an install screen for 2 hours last night.

Yeah the download was really slow. I have 100 mb/s down and the thing took a few hours to download. I presume that the content in question was being hit by a ton of people and Microsoft didn't account demand and having the software available to download on multiple servers. Anyways, your not the only one that it took forever.