Champion's Road...

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I know it all comes down to memorizing the patterns of the level... but this is a really hard one. I'm using regular Luigi, but I'm looking for an easy way to get or maintain my cat or tanooki suits. When I die in Champion's Road, the suit I have on goes away and so that means i have to go around in other levels looking for suits. It's just a hassle to keep doing that everytime, and then die stupidly because I jinx myself knowing that I have a good suit. Is there an easy way to get these suits other than Toad houses? (even then it's random, and it's still requiring me to enter another world, and even then it's only good once)

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By DeadpanCakes

I just ran the first level for a couple of quick cat suits. I never used a tanooki suit for that level, but if you wanna ensure you can get one of each suit in a single run, you can die five times in the first level to spawn the white leaf in the first level. That way you get the bell from the very beginning and the white leaf afterwards, which'll revert into a regular tanooki suit after the stage ends.

Anyway, good luck with Champion's Road. I used Rosalina with a cat suit to get through it the first time, adopting a "don't stop for nothing" philosophy. Just be persistent and aware and you'll get it eventually.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

The cheap way to do it is to get a Tanooki Suit and have an extra one. Make sure you save before entering the level. When you end up dieing, just hit the Home button and go back into the Wii U Menu. Then go back into the game and you still have your suits. Rinse and repeat till you have beaten it.