#1 Edited by MEATBALL (3244 posts) -

Bow down to your new overlord

>(^O.O^)< KITTY BOWSER >(^o.o^)<

I probably should have seen it coming a mile away, but man, when that kitty bell hit Bowser's collar I was like "HOLY SHIT!!!!"...and then it got even crazier, because Kitty Bowser got his hands on a Clone Cherry! That's right, as if one Kitty Bowser wasn't enough, there were multiple Kitty Bowsers!!!

This stuff just left me absolutely beaming. I had a big smile on my face right through this level and the end credits.

#2 Edited by MB (12423 posts) -

This is pretty awesome, but Jeff was so right about internet cats.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

I got a laugh out of it when I seen it. Everything about this game is so damn good.

#4 Edited by Vinny_Says (5709 posts) -

I loved the part when the camera would not pan to the next area of the stairs and I would still get hit by his attacks....

That aside, yeah it was awesome. Bowser looked awesome as a cat and the whole final level looked stunning. Good stuff nintendo.

#5 Posted by Hailinel (24834 posts) -

This is truly one of the greatest moments in a Mario game ever.

#6 Posted by McLargepants (381 posts) -

I'm with you with the concept, "hell yeah, cat Bowser!" but playing that boss was terrible, and a terrible way to finish that game, and I'm so bummed that I missed some stars on that stage so I actually have to go back and play it more.

#7 Posted by GunstarRed (5189 posts) -

I liked it. I loved that Bowser got all cat-ified, but the stage itself was a little underwhelming and far easier than I'd have expected seeing as that last world had some really, really tricky stages. I thought the giant POW block to beat him was great though.

#8 Edited by joshth (505 posts) -

Oh man my roommate and I were laughing so hard at kitty bowser, what a great game.

#9 Edited by crithon (3264 posts) -

..... I need a Wii U

I don't know, ending of Mario Galaxy 1 where Bowser ends quoting Richard the 3rd was probably the highest moments in any of the Mario series.

#10 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

This might be the worst thing to ever happen to Mario.

Or maybe my hearts just gone dead I'm not sure.

#11 Edited by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

Oh man, I want to play this game now. Be right back, have to go get a Wii U

#12 Posted by ElCapitan (402 posts) -

That boss battle was so epic and hilarious. I loved it.

#13 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4352 posts) -

That picture almost made me buy a Wii U, almost

#14 Posted by Sergio (2130 posts) -

This might be the worst thing to ever happen to Mario.

Or maybe my hearts just gone dead I'm not sure.

Pretty sure you're dead on the inside.

#15 Posted by HatKing (5953 posts) -

Whenever I hear about cats on the internet I remember this bit from Jon Stewart.