This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ninkendo (107 posts) -

oh wait :( :( :( :(

#2 Posted by Morningstar (2150 posts) -

Aww, poor you :(

#3 Posted by Petiew (1345 posts) -

This is a Japanese ass JRPG, Brad.

Why I agree old chap, tally ho.

and that was our quicklook of Tales of Xillia

#4 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

This is not even the worst about Tales of Xillia.

In Germany they are changing the main characters name to Jyde because Jude means jew in German...

I really have to wonder who thought this is a good idea to change the name^^

#5 Posted by rebgav (1429 posts) -

@darji said:

In Germany they are changing the main characters name to Jyde because Jude is jew in German...

I really have to wonder who thought this is a good idea to change the name^^

They must not be reminded of their crippling historical shame!

#6 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

@rebgav: the funny thing is that if I were a jew I would be offended by that because Jude is not a bad thing or a bad name but due to the fact that they are changing it makes you think otherwise.

Also I have never even seen a nazi JRPG player or someone who would even care XD

#7 Posted by golguin (3874 posts) -

I've only played two Tales games. The first was Tales of Symphonia and the second was Tales of Vesperia and they were both really good. Is quality consistent across the series?

#8 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

@golguin: Yes. If you liked Vesperia you will surely like Xillia. Personally I think it is better than Vesperia. Also if you have the chance go and play Tales of Abyss as well. The main Tales of games are generally pretty good except maybe a few like Graces which was not really very good.

#9 Posted by RuthLoose (805 posts) -

@petiew said:

This is a Japanese ass JRPG, Brad.

Why I agree old chap, tally ho.

and that was our quicklook of Tales of Xillia

Brad is most British, indeed. He really should get around to hosting BritCast with Gary and talk about crumpets and digestives.

#10 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6153 posts) -

Threads with little to no text or conversational value are considered spam here on Giant Bomb, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock this down.