#1 Edited by soulcake (284 posts) -

It`s finally out Terraria 1.2 ! To celebrate this we decided to make a Giantbomb 1.2 community server. Come and join us at the Terraria 1.2 Giantbomb community server. Special thx to nmagness for hosting the server.

Addres = nmagness.dynet.com

Port = 7777

Password = RD4Eva

if the server go`s down contact the host @ nmagnessATgmailDOTcom

Have fun and cya on the server.

#2 Posted by roninenix (120 posts) -

Is this up?

#3 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@soulcake: Yay :D

Ill hop on as soon as the stream is over.

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@soulcake: Doesn't appear to be up anymore.

#5 Posted by soulcake (284 posts) -

Contacted the admin it will be back up soon.

#6 Posted by Carlos1408 (1507 posts) -

I've got this for Xbox. Is there any similar thing on there for GB peoplessss?

#7 Posted by Nux (2360 posts) -

Once I get my new computer I'll hop on.

#8 Posted by Vuud (1999 posts) -

I tried to connect just now, I think it's still down. I'll hang tight and try again tonight.

#9 Posted by Itwongo (1200 posts) -

UPF piqued my interest for terraria. I'll be keeping tabs on this.

#10 Posted by Salvationtwist (33 posts) -

im totally gonna join in i was looking some people to dig with

#11 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1456 posts) -

Whenever it comes back online I'd love to play on it. I've only played around 17 or so hours of Terraria so I haven't gotten very far.

#12 Posted by ajkent (35 posts) -

Still not up. Looks like I'm going single player for awhile

#13 Edited by Monkeyman04 (1137 posts) -

Try and load it, but I get "You are not using the same version as this server." error. It says v1.2.0.2 in my window.

#14 Posted by Vuud (1999 posts) -

Yeah, I'm able to connect now but it says I have a different version than the server.

#15 Edited by Nephrahim (1147 posts) -

Aww, it's still down.

#17 Edited by soulcake (284 posts) -

the server needs a update contacted the admin, it will fix the connectivity issues hopefully we will be all able to join again.

#18 Edited by Evilsbane (4619 posts) -

I would be interested in hopping on hopefully it is back up at some point.

#19 Edited by Scampbell (498 posts) -

Really digging all the new stuff though I have no idea how much is actually new as last time I played was during the beta. Being able to walk up/down one block is a big relief. Not to mention the rope, really love the rope. That and this amazing slime pet, it is brilliant at keep the area around me free of enemies.

This guy is awesome.

Would be cool to play with some GB people too.

#20 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1456 posts) -

Really digging all the new stuff though I have no idea how much is actually new as last time I played was during the beta. Being able to walk up/down one block is a big relief. Not to mention the rope, really love the rope. That and this amazing slime pet, it is brilliant at keep the area around me free of enemies.

This guy is awesome.

Would be cool to play with some GB people too.

Is that... a slime with a mouth? What the hell? I really need to play this again; also, nice home layout, mine is a mess.

#21 Edited by Salvationtwist (33 posts) -

theres totally needs to be an GB server like maannn

#22 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -
#23 Posted by Scampbell (498 posts) -
#24 Posted by soulcake (284 posts) -

The server is back online sry for all the downtime hope you enjoy it

#25 Posted by djou (875 posts) -

@soulcake: Thanks dude! I plan to hop on tonight (EST) to craft some crazy nonsense and do some mining if someone is interested in joining. I want to start a new character.

#26 Edited by climax (69 posts) -

Awesome! I was looking for a good server to relearn everything. Haven't played it forever, feels like years.

#27 Edited by insane_shadowblade85 (1456 posts) -
#28 Posted by Scampbell (498 posts) -
#29 Posted by nmagness (2 posts) -

Apologies to anyone thats been on the server the last day or so! There was a bit of a bug where stray characters in the MotD would cause some of the code for the server mods to get messed up. (it took me a bit to figure that out) Anyway its up and running smoothly now and should be relatively grief free with the newest tShock mod installed.
Also, I can assign moderators of a sort who would be able to protect structures once they are built. If any of you need/want that let me know via PM or in game. The first step on that path is to register an account.

Once again email me if theres any problems, "nmagnessATgmailDOTcom".

#30 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1456 posts) -

Logged on to the server temporarily and man, you guys have been busy. I just wandered around and died a bunch, next time I'm on I'll get my gear in order.

#31 Posted by soulcake (284 posts) -
#32 Edited by insane_shadowblade85 (1456 posts) -

@soulcake said:

@insane_shadowblade85: The thing is on hardcore for now

That's good with me, I could never get to Hardcore on my own, so this is a good chance to get some ore I can't get otherwise.

#33 Posted by alanm26v5 (449 posts) -

Does this still exist? I'm catching Starbound Hype Fever, but would rather play a more complete game than one that's in flux and being periodically wiped. I tried to play Terraria before but never got into it, probably because I didn't play online and had no idea what I was doing.

#34 Edited by Vuud (1999 posts) -

Is anyone still able to connect? I tried and it just hangs on connecting to the IP address.

#35 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1456 posts) -

@vuud said:

Is anyone still able to connect? I tried and it just hangs on connecting to the IP address.

I don't think so. I tried to connect during after one of the updates and it told me the server was using another version or something. I think everyone moved on.