The Elder scrolls online is in full recall

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Haruko

i work retail part time in a big box store and felt like I should share as over the last few weeks we've heard of Bethesda pulling the 6 month sub option on the game well here's the next nail in the games coffin. All boxed copies and sub cards are being recalled from wal marts across the country. The doomsday clock til free to play ticks ever closer.

Also oddly enough activision is recalling Starcraft II Heart of the swarm. No idea on that one.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mb: lol oh yea, I remember that. Based on that poll it looks like a majority of people were thinking 6 months to a year. I think that their free to play initiative will probably be a strong push with concrete details on the console versions also. They are still in a strong position to capitalize on new user bases and even though I have been hard on this game in the past, I do hope it can find support as many people seem to enjoy it.

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm on mobile at the moment but when I get home il post the recall notice

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@soulcake: My guess is they're fixing to "relaunch" it as f2p and it'll be the f2p one that ends up on consoles.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Corevi

Even if it's free I don't want to play it.

Elder Scrolls Online is a bad video game.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I'd give this game a shot of it's free.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it becomes free then I'll at least try it out on console. I doubt I'll get hooked though, free games rarely seem to do much for me and the Elder Scrolls Online is already kinda bad, it will probably be worse when it gets filled with micro transactions.