first time playing the last of us

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Luca717

So i cant believe that i have gone this long without seeing a quick look, review, or anything other then posted scores online about this game for who knows how long. i finally broke down and got a copy on amazon and will play it when it comes.

the most i know about this game is there is no pause? you just keep playing?

am i too late to the party, or is the game going to hold up?

eskimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By eskimo

Be aware that not only can you not pause, but you can't even save your game. You've got to play through the whole 20 hours in one sitting. Without being able to pause you can't walk away from your PS4 without switching off, as the characters age in real time and only live for around 24 hours for reasons that will be explained in the sequel. If the characters die, the game is erased from your hard drive.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

The game doesn't pause when you access your backpack, but you can pause it normally like any other game.

And you're definitely not late. I finished it tonight on PS4 for the first time and it's one of my favorite games. Have fun!

SadPatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But you already bought it. So you should play it even if we only have bad things to say.

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But you already bought it. So you should play it even if we only have bad things to say.

all i would have to do is cancel the order haha

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It definitely does hold up, I finally mustered the courage and motivation to finish the game after taking a six month break. If you want a challenge, play on Hard. If you just want to see how the story plays out, go Normal on your first playthrough. Just curious, are you playing on PS3 or PS4?

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It definitely does hold up, I finally mustered the courage and motivation to finish the game after taking a six month break. If you want a challenge, play on Hard. If you just want to see how the story plays out, go Normal on your first playthrough. Just curious, are you playing on PS3 or PS4?

i will be playing it on PS3. i wanted to get a digital copy, but it was 39.99 on the PSN store, but 29.99 with free shipping on amazon..... so ill just wait for it to ship to my house lol