• 58 results
#51 Posted by jimmyfenix (3858 posts) -

@kishinfoulux: Its been fixed. and to be honest its my favorite games of the year so far.

#52 Posted by gkhan (462 posts) -

10/10. GOTY 2013 M I RITE GUYS?

It's a bug that affected some people during part of one day, and was then promptly fixed. I'm all for pitchforks and torches, but this ain't SimCity.

#53 Posted by Mikey2D (218 posts) -

Overall I'm really digging this game so far (The AI seems a bit dumb at times though which sucks). Did just lose 2 hours of progress to this bug however which isn't great.

#54 Posted by Wraxend (567 posts) -

Ahh just meet ellie turned it off came back and I'm back at the prologue! Well at least the issue is fixed now, I hope.

#55 Posted by flasaltine (1682 posts) -

@rvone said:

@gkhan said:

Also here

Isn't it great that network connectivity can severely impact single player experiences? Always online is the future, for real.

Yeah this situation is terribly ironic.

#56 Edited by gkhan (462 posts) -

@flacracker said:

@rvone said:

@gkhan said:

Also here

Isn't it great that network connectivity can severely impact single player experiences? Always online is the future, for real.

Yeah this situation is terribly ironic.

I'm wondering if this has to do with the multiplayer. I haven't tried it yet (so I don't know), but maybe you unlock stuff for multiplayer in singleplayer, so it checks with a server to make sure that the save file hasn't been tampered with. Would be a real bad thing to do (heed the gospel of Jonathan Blow: singleplayer games should never touch network hardware!), but that could be it.

#57 Edited by kaos_cracker (623 posts) -

I been playing for 2 hours or so and I do hard saves every now and then, nothing wrong yet

#58 Posted by Gravier251 (217 posts) -

Well, that is troubling to read, especially that the way to fix it is to re-launch it. I just stopped briefly but as the auto-save didn't seem to be stopping I luckily left it running. So it seems my options are to either re-launch and perhaps lose hours of progress, or go back and play till I finish the whole thing.

#59 Edited by GunstarRed (5289 posts) -

Didn't go look at anything being said about the game today... I was about 8 hours in... all gone. Really, really, really pissed off. I don't think I want to play this game anymore.

I think I'll have to give it a bit of time before I return to it.