#1 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -

After completing the game they give you stats on these two things. Lets share and compare!

I had 24917 Rupees and 0 deaths!

Admittedly I totally reset after getting facewrecked by those fire breathing dudes to the east of the Tower of Hera. 3 hearts is a lot of damage when I only have 5 hearts!

#2 Posted by marchismo (70 posts) -

14130 rupees, 2 deaths. My first death was from the fire breathing dudes when I went over there after completing the tower. I was still pleasantly surprised to see that sort of thing can happen still in a Zelda game. Second death was in the same general area in Lorule when I tried to do the second level of the treacherous tower while being unprepared. Thought I had a fairy, but nope.

#3 Posted by DBrim (124 posts) -

12700 rupees, 8 deaths. 4 of which were trying to get through that tower thing for the piece of heart, one was on the last boss because I didn't want to waste a potion on a bad run.

#4 Posted by JasonR86 (9611 posts) -

15000 or so rupees and 3 deaths.

#5 Posted by SgtSphynx (1271 posts) -

Total rupees found: 19405
Times defeated: 1

Would have been zero deaths, but I hadn't saved in a while.

#6 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11488 posts) -

Something like 15k Rupees and 6 deaths, most of which came early on.

#7 Posted by rargy (437 posts) -

18743 rupees

4 deaths

#8 Posted by GunstarRed (5041 posts) -

I lost all my hearts twice on the final boss. I always had four fairies in bottles, so I was instantly revived both times. I came very, very close to dying on the turtle boss. I'm unsure how many rupees I had, but I nearly always had 9999 for the last couple of hours.

#9 Edited by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

Around 18000 and 5

#10 Edited by Hungry (165 posts) -

Something like 21k rupez and 0 deaths. Just carry a fairy and fear of death be nary.

(also the fact that I have ALttP practically memorized means I found a lot of the bottles really early on since the ones in this game are inspired locationally, just like the rest of this game. Stock up on dat blue drank)

EDIT: According to my 3DS my first playthrough, of which I did a 100% completion run, came in at 20:59. Fantastic game.

#11 Posted by Abendlaender (2766 posts) -

40k Rupees, 0 deaths (although I know for a fact I died once)