How rare is the GC version?

Tmhargreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I recently found Twilight Princess for the GC in my local charity shop for £2 (not sure what that is in dollars) and I'm pretty certain that, at that price, is a steal. Looking on Ebay I see it going for a fair amount so it made me wonder how rare is this version of the game?

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tmhargreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vierastalo: @vierastalo: Haha, saw it at that price and snapped it up. I never played it a couple of years ago and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do it. Always preferred the thought of playing it with the GC controller rather than the Wii-mote. At those prices though I seemed to have snagged myself a deal!

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great game. I think most people who hate on TP only played the wii version, the REAL version of the game is the GameCube version, the wii was a quick port job. Everything is in the right direction and it has the classic Zelda control scheme.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

@counterclockwork87: ugh don't even fucking remind me of that Wii version. It was because of that the game was delayed for over a year with nearly zero explaination and then they had the balls to release the Wii version first, then the Gamecube version nearly a month later. To top it all off it wasn't even that good of a game! So many frustrating memories...

Darth_Navster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Oh wow, I have a copy of the GC version and I wasn't aware how valuable it's become. Such a great game to cap the GC with.

pg77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I recommend keeping the game! I have been playing the GC version on emulator with a retrolink GC controller. I'm about 5 hours in and agree with @counterclockwork87.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh hey I own this, useful thread I suppose.