#1 Posted by JBird (484 posts) -
#2 Posted by JBird (484 posts) -

I'm really open to the idea, but unfortuantly i don't think it will happen. Still choosing yes though!
#3 Posted by AjayRaz (12391 posts) -

it was a pretty cool game, but we'll never get a sequel.

#4 Posted by User_Hostile (76 posts) -

Hell yeah, that was an unusually good Simpsons game, if they improved the gameplay it has the potential to be fantastic.

#5 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

YES FUCKING PLEASE.

That game was seriously some of the most fun I had with friends on my XBOX.  It was a class affair all the way round.

#6 Posted by JBird (484 posts) -

glad people agree! if i thought ea would listen i'd start a petition or somthing, but they wouldnt so theres no point.
#7 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I really liked the game. But a sequel doesn't interest me too much.

#8 Posted by MikkaQ (10227 posts) -

I really liked it, but the first one was also really frustrating at times, if I remove the nostalgia filter. 

I dunno they'd have to do tons of stuff for a good sequel.

#9 Posted by lucas_kelly (769 posts) -

Maybe if they put the difficulty down. Hit and Run was by far the most frustrating game I have ever played.

#10 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11034 posts) -

I remember liking it... but I was 11 or 12 at the time, and this was back when I rented games. No. It's not worth a sequel, considering that the first game was pretty much a GTA clone without any combat.

#11 Posted by TooWalrus (12986 posts) -

Ha, Hit and Run was a quality game, but I never got past the Lisa stage. Then again, I was playing on a shitty old laptop.

#12 Posted by JJGIANT (755 posts) -

Oh good lord yes!!!!

Just not Simpsons Road Rage or whatever that stupid game was called.

#13 Posted by Futuran (22 posts) -

Hell yeah,i loved that game.

#14 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -

I liked it enough to warrant a sequel. I did actually 100% this game.

#15 Posted by forgot2register (26 posts) -

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! but sadly its not happening

#17 Posted by DanHammett (139 posts) -

SHIT YES

#18 Posted by Rafaelfc (1285 posts) -

yep

#19 Edited by bigjeffrey (4173 posts) -

@bellaiscute said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

First Post, goes and find a 3 year old thread about Simpson Hit and Run sequel.

#20 Posted by Yummylee (20618 posts) -

@bellaiscute said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

First Post, goes and find a 3 year old thread about Simpson Hit and Run sequel.

Stuff like this happens a lot. I can never quite tell if it's an elaborate troll, or someone posting in threads they find via google searches. Googling ''simpsons hit and run sequel'' actually has this thread as its third result.

Though that could be because of the bump, I dunno.