Any word on when this is coming to PS4?

yesac2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The original news was that the Swapper was coming to PS4/3 in May and then pushed to June. Has there been any word on when it is actually coming out?

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had totally forgotten about that... I don't think there has been any further news since the "announcement". I was pretty excited about being able to play it on my PS3, but I just got for $2.99 on GOG, so I guess I don't really care anymore.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't find anything with a quick search besides the May date. Last I saw of it was the logo along bunch of other indie games at Sony's E3 presentation.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Man, that doesn't seem like a game that would be fun to control with an analog stick.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Man, that doesn't seem like a game that would be fun to control with an analog stick.

fwiw I thought it played great with an analog stick. They got the feel just right, which is a tough thing to do in a game like that

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Hunter5024

@slag said:

@hunter5024 said:

fwiw I thought it played great with an analog stick. They got the feel just right, which is a tough thing to do in a game like that

Well it's a great game, so if they can make it feel alright with an analog stick than that's awesome, because then more people can play it.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Meltac

Well timed question after all.

http://www.destructoid.com/the-swapper-explores-playstation-devices-in-early-august-276775.phtml

Hm, can't seem to make a link right now. The feature seems broken.

johnnymcginley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Swapper is free this month on PS+ if anyone didn't know.

I just sunk an hour into it, it's very compelling. Well worth your money, never mind it being free!

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Yea it seems a bit filthy they had it for sale for $8 last week and this month it's free but I'm not mad I spent the money, it's a real interesting game and I've enjoyed some of the head scratchers. I'm near the end though and I do admit that the number of orbs I need to collect to get through to the end is a little mind-numbing. Not sure I'll actually finish it unless I break out a guide to speed up the process.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Old thread but I got it downloaded now. Any reason to play on Vita when it comes to controls?