Great Soundtrack

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I recently started playing this today (I had planned to play Hearthstone since I just got into the BETA, but the EU Servers aren't working - so The Swapper was my plan B). Anyway, while I find the puzzle and game mechanics kind of boring, it still manages to have some life to it almost wholeheartedly because of the soundtrack. The setting, lighting, art style and dialogue adds some great atmosphere but man does that Soundtrack sound phenomenal. I've only played an hour and a half of it, so maybe the soundtrack doesn't stand out for the duration of it but I thought I'd bring it up as GOTY stuff was happening so others don't forget what an amazing audio experience this game is (I love how the music is altered by soing stuff in the game like going into the space areas or reading the memories of those rocks - it's a simple and by-no-means new idea, but I think it's well executed in this). What do you guys think of the soundtrack?

KingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Yeah the soundtrack is really good.

Carlo Castellano, who is the creator of the soundtrack has it here for streaming http://store.carlocastellano.cc/album/the-swapper-original-soundtrack if anybody did not know that :)

Game is fantastic as well.