#1 Edited by dragonwizard (28 posts) -

So I've only got 12 orbs left before I can beat the game but the last two puzzles I'm on have really stumped me. Hoping someone in the community can help me out or give me a hint.

The first puzzle I'm stuck on is this one:

Help Is greatly appreciated!

#2 Posted by MMiranda119 (5 posts) -
#3 Posted by development (2057 posts) -

This was definitely the hardest puzzle for me. Got stuck a second time when I replayed the game. Have half of the achievements... getting closer...

#4 Posted by Mondy (2 posts) -

This one had me stuck as well, it was the second hardest puzzle in my play through.

#5 Posted by MildMolasses (3213 posts) -

The worst part of that one is that I was most of the way there (I did have my clone in with the orb) but I was overlooking a very obvious (in hindsight, anyway) solution to getting the people on the switches. It was the only puzzle I wasn't able to solve just by going back to it with a fresh mind after some time away

#6 Posted by spankingaddict (2659 posts) -

This was the only puzzle that game me a lot of trouble .

#7 Posted by Humanity (8800 posts) -

I'm really enjoying Swapper but man, when I can't seem to solve a puzzle it is so much more frustrating than in any other puzzle game I've ever played.

#8 Posted by Abendlaender (2755 posts) -

Yeah, that puzzle took me ages to solve...

#9 Edited by Gorzul (1 posts) -

Frankly I've no idea how you found that puzzle hard at all, I thought it was one of the average ones, took me 2-3 tries. The one that got me stuck and is hard as nails is this one:

#10 Posted by BeachThunder (11687 posts) -

@gorzul said:

Frankly I've no idea how you found that puzzle hard at all, I thought it was one of the average ones, took me 2-3 tries. The one that got me stuck and is hard as nails is this one:

Yep, OP's puzzle was only moderately hard, but that one took me about 5 hours ;_; I almost pulled all my hair out.