Chapter 5: No Time Left, End of series discussion (Spoilers)

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By recroulette

First my choices, I started with everyone, so I'm not sure if that effects the choices or not but here 

• Chopped my arm off
  • Lost my temper with Kenny
  • Surrendered my weapons
  • Killed the stranger
  • Stopped Lee from turning
I really liked the end between Ben and Kenny's feelings towards each other. And the final confrontation was fantastic. I felt like shit and was ready to just let the guy kill me and  
take Clementine because yeah, he would've been a better fit (the birthday comment got to me). Then he started talking to the bag, and I felt like a complete moron. 

Ugh, I feel horrible for cutting Lee's arm off though. The second the first cut happened I was like OH MAN, I FUCKED UP.
wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By wmoyer83

I had al of those choices too. It was hard to see the way Ben and Kenny went for me. I wonder if the epilogue is the same for everyone?

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By thebunnyhunter
  • Chopped my arm off
  • Didn't Surrender my weapons
  • Didnt Kill the stranger

I too like the end with Ben and Kenny and was amazed at the reveal of who kidnapped Clementine.......made me feel like a monster, and the comment about Clementine wearing his boy's sweatshirt got to me. I never thought Clementine would be better off with him though...the moment i saw him i smelled a psycho. I immediately regretted starting to cut off my arm, did you have to cut his arm off though?

And the guys at Telltale are MONSTERS: First, i dont kill the stranger so Clementine kills him....made me think of how all of the people i killed in front of her had a bad influence on her.....but probably made her stinger and better prepared for what was yet to come. Second, that last scene was fantastic, I actually felt what people call emotions.....how dare they make Clementine go through that after what she just saw.........fuck those guys for making this awesome experience.

epilogue: Mine was Clementine not at the train, but on some hilly fields with 2 far of figures which she is hesitant to head towards. Maybe Omid and Christa......Maybe Omid and Christa Zombies.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Milkman

I..um.. 

• Chopped my arm off - I was desperate. I had no idea what to do. I figured maybe it would help me last a little longer but I also feared that it would stop be from helping Clem.
  • Didn't lose my temper with Kenny - Didn't realize this was a choice. There's no reason not to stick together any more. 
  • Didn't surrender my weapons - At the time, I was ready to kill this fucker. I had nothing to to lose. It wasn't until after I heard his story that I changed my tone a bit.
  • Didn't kill the stranger - Clem did. Again, didn't realize this was a choice. I'm not sure how I would have ended up killing him but I fucked up one quick time event and got shot if I that means anything.
  • Stopped Lee from turning - I have no idea why I picked this. Clem could have easily left and not had to go through the process of shooting Lee. I guess I just wanted Clem to realize that she was strong and she could do anything, with or without Lee. I don't know. I don't know anything anymore.
Having the stranger pretty much recount all the horrible decisions you've made throughout the process of the game was absolutely brilliant. Even if I stand by most of my choices, it was incredibly effective in making me feel awful.  

If the scene after the credits is any indication, it looks like season two will stick with telling Clementine's story. I'm very interested to here what goes down with the different assortment of groups you can bring with you. I had everyone with me (Christa, Omid, Ben and Kenny) and they all felt essential. 

This game is fucking great.   
MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By MetalBaofu

@RecSpec: Sounds like we had most of the stuff happen. I had everyone with me. Only differences is that I didn't lose my temper with Kenny, and I didn't kill the stranger. Now I just want to know how much time they are going to have between now and season 2.

@Milkman said:

If the scene after the credits is any indication, it looks like season two will stick with telling Clementine's story.

Yeah. I was thinking it seems like they might fast forward a few years and have you actually play as Clementine. I guess they could have you play as her as a kid still, though. Either way, I think playing as her in season 2 seems more interesting than playing as some totally new character that ends up meeting her, and the idea of playing as Omid or Christa just doesn't feel right to me for some reason.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Sooperspy
  • Kept the arm
  • Lost temper with Kenny
  • Surrendered my weapons
  • Clem killed the Stranger

Game Of The Year. Calling it. Its too fucking good.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Did not amputate the arm. I feel bad about this because I sort of meta-gamed it. I knew that A) the story isn't really that dynamic and that the fact they'd let you keep the arm meant Lee was meant to die regardless, and B) if Premise A is true then I'd probably need both hands as long as I could have them.
  • Didn't lose my temper with Kenny. I knew I'd need everyone for this final rescue and wanted to glue the group together.
  • Surrendered my weapons. He called me on my bluff, and kept the gun at the ready. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to kill him in a head-on confrontation anyhow.
  • Killed the stranger. Because fuck that guy.
  • Didn't stop Lee from turning. Pragmatism. Also, heartbreak. It's okay to walk away, Clementine. It's okay.

I initially didn't buy the villain. You're telling me the dude whose car we stole from made it to Savannah before we did? And he presumably got the walkie-talkie from the zombie-parents? But weren't we lead to believe he'd been on the other end the whole time? I don't know. Some logical beefs with that guy being the final villain.

Overall, the emotion of the episode was really quite stunning. Lee and Clementine's last words are painful, to put it lightly. And I'm actually sort of shocked that, from the looks of it at least, Season 2 is going to follow Clementine more closely.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e39f84edec3
deactivated-63e39f84edec3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GOTY people

I just broke down emotionally at the end. No other games had me go that far...

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By recroulette

Everyone so far had the whole group right? I'm wondering if it does a big "oh look, we managed to meet up again" scenario. Or if you can go through the whole thing without the group. 

Also, fuck Vernon. 

Voxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Voxus

GOTY.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

@HistoryInRust said:

I initially didn't buy the villain. You're telling me the dude whose car we stole from made it to Savannah before we did? And he presumably got the walkie-talkie from the zombie-parents? But weren't we lead to believe he'd been on the other end the whole time? I don't know. Some logical beefs with that guy being the final villain.

His walkie-talkie wasn't the same type as Clementine's. Presumably he just tuned in to her frequency. And a fair amount of time passed between episodes 2 and 3, keep in mind.

Also, something about that guy's voice reminded me of Tom Cruise in Collateral.

@RecSpec said:

Everyone so far had the whole group right? I'm wondering if it does a big "oh look, we managed to meet up again" scenario. Or if you can go through the whole thing without the group. Also, fuck Vernon.

I didn't have Kenny with me, but when I went back to the mansion I found him locked up in the boathouse thanks to Vernon. I assume anyone who doesn't come with you is there, which is a bummer.

zanza19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zanza19

@RecSpec: Ben was dead in my playthrough, and I only had Kenny at the end of Episode 4, But I still ended up regrouping with Christa and Omid

• Didn't Cut Lee's Arm
  • Didn't lose my temper with Kenny
  • Didn't Surrender my weapons
  • Didn't Kill the stranger
  • Told Clem to leave Lee
Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Djratchet

Pre-episode 5, I dropped Ben. I showed the bite. Christa&Omid offered their aid, Kenny refused.

Ep 5:

• Refused to amputate Lee's arm. I figured even if Lee avoided infection, he would either bleed out or be useless with one arm.Also, let's face it. We knew Lee was a goner as soon as Ep 4 ended.
  • I lost my temper at Kenny. I even brought up Duck. I wasn't going to let myself be another Larry in the off chance Lee could fight the infection. I apologized after throwing the bust though.
  • I didn't surrender my weapons. I wasn't going to risk losing the element of surprise.
  • I killed him. But the game didn't make it clear I did. Clem and Lee both thought he was alive, though I guess I strangled him to death. Clem wanted me to shoot him, I refused. We slathered up in zombie guts and left.
  • I told Clem to leave me. Man, I got misty eyed over that scene... I just couldn't bear to have her to shoot me.

Kenny died also.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By RedSox8933

I wouldn't describe my emotional state right now as "stable," so I can't really get into why I made these choices.

• Cut off Lee's arm (it felt like it was my fucking arm. I will say this: I was staring at that screen for a good 7 or 8 minutes before I pressed that button)
  • Lost my Temper with Kenny
  • Surrendered my weapon
  • Killed the stranger (is this referring to whether or not you shoot him through the head after you strangle him? Or can you leave him alive entirely?)
  • Kept Lee from turning.

This game man....I was practically wailing at the end. Actually, I was wailing at the end. Not crying, not sobbing. Flat-out fucking wailing.

I'm not ashamed to say that. This game is that fucking good.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

@Djratchet said:

Kenny died also.

So how does Kenny die if Ben is already dead?

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Djratchet

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

Kenny died also.

On the rooftops, you look down at a hole in one of the roofs. Kenny pats you on the back, and knocks Clem's walkie out of your hand. After insisting you need that walkie, Christa jumps in without asking. You try to pull her up with a pole, but you lose grip and she falls and screams as she falls. By doing this, she attracts the walkers within the building. Kenny jumps down, boosts her up, and you watch as kenny fights off a few zombies. He dies just offscreen while telling you to run.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

@Djratchet said:

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

Kenny died also.

On the rooftops, you look down at a hole in one of the roofs. Kenny pats you on the back, and knocks Clem's walkie out of your hand. After insisting you need that walkie, Christa jumps in without asking. You try to pull her up with a pole, but you lose grip and she falls and screams as she falls. By doing this, she attracts the walkers within the building. Kenny jumps down, boosts her up, and you watch as kenny fights off a few zombies. He dies just offscreen while telling you to run.

Ah ha, I was wondering what the deal was with that hole on the roof. Also that's way less interesting than how he dies with Ben around.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By RedSox8933

@RecSpec: I went alone at the end of Ep. 4 and after I cut off my arm and rang the bell I met back up with everybody at the house.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hbkdx12
@Djratchet: Having ben and kenny around provides for a much more impactful scene it sounds like. 

After watching the scene in the alley i really didn't think Kenny was going to die up until the moment it actually happened
zanza19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zanza19

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

Kenny died also.

Ah ha, I was wondering what the deal was with that hole on the roof. Also that's way less interesting than how he dies with Ben around.

So how does he die with Ben?

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Djratchet

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

Kenny died also.

care to elaborate?

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By hbkdx12
@zanza19: They attempt to jump to the rooftop from the balcony and ben is the last to go and as he goes to jump the balcony breaks and he falls into an alley and it impales him. 

Kenny and Lee go to help him and they find it too difficult to free Ben as the walkers are closing in. Kenny has a gun and says he only has one shot and tells Lee to leave. If you refuse, he pushes you behind this gate and you can plea with him not to do this and ultimately you watch at he fist fights a few walkers and then shoots ben before getting overrun by walkers
Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

@zanza19 said:

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

Kenny died also.

Ben slips and falls into an alley when jumping out of that balcony, and Kenny climbs down and tries to save him even though it's completely hopeless, and they're both overrun by zombies in the alley. This is shortly after a really great scene where Ben basically tells Kenny to fuck off, he's had enough of his shit, and Kenny realizes how cruel he's been to Ben. I was on team Fuck Kenny all the way, so I thought it was a great redemptive way for Kenny to go out. "Oops I dropped the walkie", not so much.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Djratchet

@hbkdx12 said:

@zanza19: They attempt to jump to the rooftop from the balcony and ben is the last to go and as he goes to jump the balcony breaks and he falls into an alley and it impales him. Kenny and Lee go to help him and they find it too difficult to free Ben as the walkers are closing in. Kenny has a gun and says he only has one shot and tells Lee to leave. If you refuse, he pushes you behind this gate and you can plea with him not to do this and ultimately you watch at he fist fights a few walkers and then shoots ben before getting overrun by walkers

I was wondering why they focused on the balcony becoming unhinged in my game... heh. That's interesting. Looks like Ben continues to be a fuck up to the very end. I don't mind dropping him as much now.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By recroulette
@zanza19 said:

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@Djratchet said:

Kenny died also.

When everyone jumps from the balcony, Ben is the last one to jump, the balcony gives out and Ben falls, you can't really tell if he's alive or dead by looking down there.  
Kenny rushes down there immediately and you follow him, telling Omid and Christa to stay behind. You find Ben covered in garbage and he mentions not feeling his legs. 
You move some stuff to find that he's been impaled by some piece of metal.  

I told him to keep quiet and as you're figuring out what to do the walkers notice you. Kenny tells Lee to go on ahead and that he'll stay behind. Pushing you through a gate and locking it,  
Saying either he'll save the kid or see his wife. Then as Lee behind the gate all you see is the Walkers go by towards Kenny and Ben, you hear a single gunshot but you (the player) don't see what happened. 
When you go back up top it gives you a choice as to what you think happened (whether Kenny shot Ben to put him out of his misery or fought them off). 

The biggest reason this scene was so great was when Ben told Kenny off at the mansion, saying that even though it was his fault Kat and Duck died, at least Kenny got to say goodbye. Both were great scenes.
recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By recroulette
@hbkdx12: Did you actually see Kenny shoot Ben? All I saw was the walkers. I wouldn't be surprised if I missed it though, I was frantically trying to open the gate.
Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

@RecSpec said:

Then as Lee behind the gate all you see is the Walkers go by towards Kenny and Ben, you hear a single gunshot but you (the player) don't see what happened. When you go back up top it gives you a choice as to what you think happened (whether Kenny shot Ben to put him out of his misery or fought them off).

Huh, interesting. I had a few bullets left (didn't use all five in the house) so I gave him what I had left. And in my game I heard two shots.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Djratchet

I have a question: Did Chrsta ever actually admit to being pregnant? I know it was heavily alluded to in ep 4, but I don't recall her actually coming out and saying it, though in episode 5, Lee says she is "walking for two"and neither Omid or Christa seem shocked that he knows. Did I miss something?

zanza19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zanza19

@Djratchet said:

@hbkdx12 said:

@zanza19: They attempt to jump to the rooftop from the balcony and ben is the last to go and as he goes to jump the balcony breaks and he falls into an alley and it impales him. Kenny and Lee go to help him and they find it too difficult to free Ben as the walkers are closing in. Kenny has a gun and says he only has one shot and tells Lee to leave. If you refuse, he pushes you behind this gate and you can plea with him not to do this and ultimately you watch at he fist fights a few walkers and then shoots ben before getting overrun by walkers

I wondering why they focused on the balcony becoming unhinged in my game... heh. That's interesting. Looks like Ben continues to be a fuck up to the very end. I don't mind dropping him as much now.

In episode 4 I was like "Psh! yeah I'll drop him, been sticking up for this guy and just keeps messing things up". Press O or X, which ever it is, and then I feel like "Uh totally regret that" as I watch him fall.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RecSpec said:

@hbkdx12: Did you actually see Kenny shoot Ben? All I saw was the walkers.

The shot is off camera, and Ben's incessant wailing stops pretty abruptly after the sound effect. You can infer from that he euthanized Ben.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Djratchet

@zanza19: I was actually considering replaying that part to spare him. But I said fuck it, I'm sticking with all my decisions.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By recroulette
@Djratchet: I kinda came to that conclusion in the house. There was a prompt where you can ask "Seriously, what's with you?" or something close. So that might be where she admits it.
Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Kerned

Wow, that was a fucking ride. Once again, I'm completely exhausted. Now for the breakdown:

• Lee got to keep his arm. I had made peace with the fact that Lee was a dead man walking, and saw no need to cripple him. I'm very interested to learn what impact this has throughout the rest of the game.
  • Lee lost his temper with Kenny because I lost my temper with Kenny. I had really had enough of his shit, and wasn't about to get Larried (even though I helped kill Larry).
  • I didn't surrender my weapons. My plan was to murder that dude at the first opportunity. Brilliant reveal though, and a great way to give your choices throughout the whole game a little extra weight.
  • I didn't kill the stranger, but not because I wasn't trying. I'm actually not sure what I did wrong, but Clem ended up shooting him.
  • Clem shot Lee. It was... unpleasant to watch.

I know that the Telltale guys read forums, so I think it's safe to assume they are checking out the ones here on GB. Let me just say to all of them: congratulations. They've achieved something remarkable. I didn't think it was possible for a video game narrative to be so effective, involving and emotionally moving. I actually cried in episodes 3 and 5; I am almost certain I've never been moved to tears by a game before (well, maybe Dark Souls -- but for different reasons).

So great. My GOTY 2012, I don't even have to think about it.

CallMeTetris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CallMeTetris

-Cut the arm off

-Stayed calm with Kenny

-Kept my weapons

-Didn't kill the stranger

-Had Clem shoot me

Goddamn. Tears were coming down my face pretty much through the entire last scene. I've barely even played any games released this year, and I still feel confident calling this an easy GOTY candidate.

zanza19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zanza19

@Kerned: I had a similar experience with the stranger. I ended up strangling him, but the button prompt faded away so I thought the scene was over and stopped pressing X. Stranger pushes me over, Clem shoots him.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Djratchet

@zanza19 said:

@Kerned: I had a similar experience with the stranger. I ended up strangling him, but the button prompt faded away so I thought the scene was over and stopped pressing X. Stranger pushes me over, Clem shoots him.

maybe that's why i strangled him to death. I kept mashing X until that fucker keeled over, I wasn't even looking for the prompt anymore.

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kerned

@Djratchet said:

@zanza19 said:

maybe that's why i strangled him to death. I kept mashing X until that fucker keeled over, I wasn't even looking for the prompt anymore.

Fuck! I knew I should have kept choking him after the prompt went away. The developers were making you murder him in an unprompted rage. Brilliant.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By recroulette
@Djratchet said:

@zanza19 said:

Same here, I saw the prompt disappear but I wasn't going to stop until he was dead.
supertuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By supertuna
  • Kept the arm
  • Didn't surrender my weapons
  • Didn't kill the stranger

@Djratchet said:

I have a question: Did Chrsta ever actually admit to being pregnant? I know it was heavily alluded to in ep 4, but I don't recall her actually coming out and saying it, though in episode 5, Lee says she is "walking for two"and neither Omid or Christa seem shocked that he knows. Did I miss something?

Yeah, it's weird because right before Lee says "you're walking for two", you can ask her "What's up with you?" or something like that. Omid asks Lee what's he talking about, and Christa just changes the subject. I don't know, we probably missed something.

Either way, GOTY. Can't wait for season 2.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By hbkdx12

Did anyone have a hard time deciding who to put the cuffs on at the end? One one hand i wanted her to cuff Lee because it was obvious over for him but in my head i'm like i know that walker is gonna get loose and i was afraid that if she handcuffed me that i obviously wouldn't be able to help her

But then i was thinking like, if she doesn't cuff me then i'm going to turn in front of her and she's gonna have no choice but to shoot me. I'm glad there was no time limit. I ultimately had her cuff me and shoot me anyway. 

It was also tough watching Kenny go. As much as i disliked him most of the time. He was the go-getter of the team and we been through a lot. Didn't see his death coming at all. 

Also, now that everything is said and done, i like how they left Lee's background and events prior to the zombie outbreak very simple and yet very ambiguous. I was convinced that the stranger was like the brother of the guy having an affair with lee's wife or whatever and that's why he was so familiar with who he was. Glad that they didn't go with that cop out.

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By notdavid

I literally cried at the last scene. I never cry. My eyeballs produced actual tears when Clem shot me.

Fuck, man. That scene. Fuck.

Anyone more perceptive than me have any clue on who the two dudes after the credits are? I just assumed it was Christa and Omid, but I guess they leave that open ended.

JasmineXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JasmineXD

Can anyone tell me what happened to Clementine's parents. I think I know the answer but I just want to confirm and then prepare myself before I play the game

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By notdavid

@JasmineXD: It's exactly what you expect.

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kerned

@JasmineXD: They've probably looked better.

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LikeaSsur

I. Bleeping. CALLED. IT.

You do NOT take supplies out of a station wagon with the lights still on! Boom! Way back in episode 2, baby! Thank you, Telltale.

@JasmineXD said:

Can anyone tell me what happened to Clementine's parents. I think I know the answer but I just want to confirm and then prepare myself before I play the game

If you know the answer, then why ask? Just play the game.

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kerned

@LikeaSsur said:

I. Bleeping. CALLED. IT.

You do NOT take supplies out of a station wagon with the lights still on! Boom! Way back in episode 2, baby! Thank you, Telltale.

Did you leave the supplies? How does that change the interaction with the stranger?

JasmineXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JasmineXD

I can't play until I finish a bunch of stuff at work >< but thanks for the replies guys

dammit. poor Clementine. Had the exact same feeling with TV series Sophia =( was really hoping that the mother would at least survive, since she's a doctor and all but the release pic of the overrun hospital dashed all hopes

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Quarters

Man, I just felt like I had gotten punched during the first silent part of the credits. Yikes. Incredible ending. Chopped off my arm, got heated for a second with Kenny but we immediately made up, didn't surrender my weapon, but didn't use it when the time came. Just used my hands instead. I didn't hate him, but I couldn't let him hurt Clem. Had Clem leave. Couldn't make her go through that, plus, like I had Lee said, it would change her. I didn't want that. And that stinger...dang it. I REALLY hope that was Omid/Christa. This game is easily one of the top three of the year. Exceptional story, all the way through. Puts the show, heck, probably even the comic, to absolute shame. I feel heartbroken now.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@Kerned said:

@LikeaSsur said:

I. Bleeping. CALLED. IT.

Did you leave the supplies? How does that change the interaction with the stranger?

He says that Lee wasn't even the target of his rage until he started watching everyone and then he rationalizes that Lee was the biggest monster out of all the survivors.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#50  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@JasmineXD said:

Just play the game.