#1 Edited by Fistoh (118 posts) -

I don't have my save file for TWD Season 1 (Played it on different PC), is there any other way to import my choices? I don't want it randomized...

#2 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (2595 posts) -

I'm actually not sure if any of season 1 plays any part into this one except for maybe the 400 days dlc. Can anybody confirm or deny this with spoiler warning attached? Haven't played the first episode of season 2 yet.

#3 Edited by schreiberty (189 posts) -

@i_stay_puft:

There's one part where clementine references lees cut off arm, that I assume would be different if you did something different in the first season. Besides that I didn't really see anything. At one point you get asked what happened to lee and you can say that you walked away or shot him, so your choice there didn't seem to matter.

I didn't play 400 days so that may have more of an impact.

#4 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (2595 posts) -

@i_stay_puft:

There's one part where clementine references lees cut off arm, that I assume would be different if you did something different in the first season. Besides that I didn't really see anything. At one point you get asked what happened to lee and you can say that you walked away or shot him, so your choice there didn't seem to matter.

I didn't play 400 days so that may have more of an impact.

I completed 400 days last week and it looks like that dlc plays a big part on season 2 in terms of who is part of your new group. It actually states who chooses to follow and who chooses to stay. With the follow meaning those who are in your new group.

#5 Posted by Sergio (1773 posts) -

I'm actually not sure if any of season 1 plays any part into this one except for maybe the 400 days dlc. Can anybody confirm or deny this with spoiler warning attached? Haven't played the first episode of season 2 yet.

Considering it's 5 episodes, it may be too early to tell what impact the first season will have. According to Telltale, both season 1 and the DLC choices are carried over.

#6 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (4433 posts) -

I've been thinking about this a lot and I'd love if there was a way around it, but It doesn't look like it though. Maybe someone will come up with a way to create one on Pc at least.

#7 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I'm just gonna play the first season and 400 days as soon as they are on sale on Steam again. (I played the first season on 360)

From what I've seen the PC version looks so much nicer, so that's an incentive to go through it anyhoo.