Moving from Xbox 360 to PC

AlexAlterisio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Back when season 1 was released I played through the entirety of it on Xbox 360. I have yet to play any of season 2 due to one major problem: I don't want to play this game on the Xbox 360. The performance can be absolutely terrible at times and the game visually looks better on the PC.

The focus on choice and continuity has prevented me from already making the jump to PC. I don't know if I want to play season 2 if I can't carry over the state of the world from season 1 and 400 Days Later (even if those choices have little to no impact). So here's my question: is there anyway that I can transfer decisions/choose them again without replaying season 1?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d056614f191a
deactivated-5d056614f191a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

From what it sounds like online you can do something similar to the skyrim 360 > pc export by using the computer program modio and just changing the extension at the end to be read by the pc version. I'd recommend if you are doing this to make an extra copy of your save on your 360 just in case something messes up.

AlexAlterisio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the replies! I'll likely give the save file conversion a try, and in the case that that fails, look through some of the save states on reddit. If all else fails I can just pick up season 1 on pc cheap and play through it again.

MarvinPontiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having played the (first 4) episodes of Season 2, I can say that the impact of Season 1 and 400 Days is dissapointingly minimal.