#1 Posted by crimson26 (49 posts) -

Im wondering what you guys think im gonna wait for some reviews but looks decent to me not run and gun fps looks like has some nice ideas.

#3 Edited by konig_kei (597 posts) -

I think it will be a revolution in the genre filled with dynamic gameplay that pulls you off the couch and into the world of the walking dead by amc. Sincerely activision representative. All jokes aside, bet it's shite.

#4 Posted by crimson26 (49 posts) -

I think it will be a revolution in the genre filled with dynamic gameplay that pulls you off the couch and into the world of the walking dead by amc. Sincerely activision representative. All jokes aside, bet it's shite.

and it will still sell like crazy since wd is huge and and its got daryl...

#5 Edited by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

Well, Daryl is in it, so there's that. Otherwise, no, my expectations are low.

#6 Posted by phantomzxro (1565 posts) -

my guess is it will be bad.

#7 Edited by Cameron (595 posts) -

Considering Terminal Reality has never made a really good game, I'm going to bet that this one won't be great either. I'm sure someone really loved those BloodRayne games, but I don't think anyone is going to claim they were amazing games. On top of that, they haven't even made a game of that quality in a while. Most of their recent work has been ports and movie crap.

#8 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

No

#9 Posted by SkankinPacman (75 posts) -

@cameron: The Ghostbusters game was completely all right. Nothing amazing but it was a pretty all right game.

#10 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1839 posts) -

Hahaha, no.

#11 Edited by Animasta (14648 posts) -

I think it'll be better are assuming it is?

#12 Edited by probablytuna (3540 posts) -

Looks like garbage.

Yep, still looks like garbage.

#13 Edited by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

@cameron: The Ghostbusters game was completely all right. Nothing amazing but it was a pretty all right game.

Agreed.

The Walking Dead looks like shit though. Too bad. Daryl and Merle are awesome characters.

#14 Posted by ripelivejam (3551 posts) -

was daryl ever actually racist tho?

#15 Posted by tourgen (4427 posts) -

wait, this is based on the TV series? not the comic? so weird. the TV series has had more bad episodes than good. you never really know though until it comes out. maybe the game will be alright.

#16 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

@tourgen said:

wait, this is based on the TV series? not the comic? so weird. the TV series has had more bad episodes than good. you never really know though until it comes out. maybe the game will be alright.

Go check the thread I made..no...it will suck.

#17 Edited by ttocs (762 posts) -
@tourgen said:

I'm a huge fan of the comic, but the show is also really good. It had some dull moments in season 2 but it's been pretty good since then. I like that they decided to make their own twist on things and not just re-create the comic's story line in it's entirety.

And a quick way to know it's got nothing to do about the comic is just look at the starring roles. Daryl and Merle aren't in the comics - only the tv show.

#18 Posted by stryker1121 (1346 posts) -

Looks like a bit of a cheap cash-in. Has a chance to be interesting if it gibes w/ the fiction and gun use is at least somewhat discouraged as it draws the herds. Right now though I'd rather play Dead Island Riptide for some zombie-killin.'