#1 Edited by crimson26 (67 posts) -

Im wondering since i never got it for pc. Thinking of getting 360 version is it up to par to other rpgs on 360?

#2 Posted by LiquidPrince (16488 posts) -

As an RPG the experience remains fantastic on 360. The graphics are a different thing entirely however. I've heard most people say it looks really good on 360, but in direct comparison to the PC version, it really doesn't look that great in my opinion. It's not even the best looking game on the console. But the great story translates well enough, and performance wise it's pretty rock solid.

#3 Posted by crimson26 (67 posts) -

As an RPG the experience remains fantastic on 360. The graphics are a different thing entirely however. I've heard most people say it looks really good on 360, but in direct comparison to the PC version, it really doesn't look that great in my opinion. It's not even the best looking game on the console. But the great story translates well enough, and performance wise it's pretty rock solid.

Does 360 have all dlc and free stuff pc does?

#4 Posted by LiquidPrince (16488 posts) -

@liquidprince said:

It has everything released up until the enhanced edition, basically version 2.0. I don't know if anything released after that would be free, but I don't even think anything significant was even released after the enhanced edition.

#5 Posted by spiceninja (3144 posts) -

@crimson26 said:

@liquidprince said:

It has everything released up until the enhanced edition, basically version 2.0. I don't know if anything released after that would be free, but I don't even think anything significant was even released after the enhanced edition.

Content-wise it's the exact same as the PC version. The only real difference is the graphics but the game looks great and runs greats on 360. If it's the only way to play then it's fine.

#6 Posted by BoOzak (1047 posts) -

I think the only thing released post EE was the toolset which wouldnt work well for consoles anyway.

As for the graphics comparison it looks a lot crisper on a high end PC but it doesnt look bad on consoles. I'd recommend playing the original at some point though. They're very different gameplay wise but the story's great and any low-end PC (by todays standards) should be able to play it.

#7 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5882 posts) -

It's pretty damn good.

The graphics may not be as pretty from a technical standpoint, but the art design is so good that it's not really a problem.