More copies out in the wild....

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've noticed that more people seem to be getting copies from stores breaking street date...I'm on Toronto, Canada and seen at least 3/4 people posting pics with it...

All I can say is I'm dead jealous because I already preordered digitally when it was 15% on Xbox...

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Sessh

A friend of mine got his PS4 copy yesterday (from some Austrian online retailer) and I've watched him play for quite a while, which was cool and sucked at the same time.

So yeah, quite a lot of copies seem to be around here and there already. Honestly I don't think it matters much if some people get to play a game a few days early. The only thing stupid/annoying is almost everyone who's already got it just desperately wanting to show off on YT, Twitch and so on.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By rethla

@flameboy84: Well 3/4 of one million preorders aint so bad.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

They should just release it, at this point.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Receiving games early is a very singular pleasure. I had the luck of getting my copy of MKX almost a week early, and hounded these forums for some time indeed. In this particular instance, however, I really don't feel the slightly envious, despite this being my most anticipated game of the year. (Along with MGS V) And that's for the simply reason that I've got no interest in playing The Witcher 3 on a PS4.

My pre-load for the PC is already completed. Most recent DOTA patch and life will tide me over until then.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rvone said:

Even if they wanted to thats impossible im afraid. Sure they may let the floodgates open for the digital preorders but the physical ones would still be waiting delivery and it would just be a mess.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rvone said:

yeh like some sort of access that is early..............