#1 Posted by JayEH (538 posts) -

There is a countdown on the Witcher's website for something that will be revealed tomorrow. Well I think its a trailer and that it got released early on the xbox dashboard. It's a CG trailer called "Killing Monsters" so I assume its the same thing. Of course it looks pretty but it would be nice to get some gameplay soon.

#2 Edited by BigJeffrey (5214 posts) -
#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (16297 posts) -

He's got a fucking beard. A BEARD!

#4 Posted by Dimi3je (383 posts) -

That's one sweet beard. Also here's the trailer:

#5 Posted by Zaccheus (1813 posts) -

Well it's a CG trailer, but even if it doesn't really have much to do with the game itself I really enjoyed the style. Gerald is such a badass.

#6 Edited by golguin (4154 posts) -

I played 3 fantasy themed games during 1 year. Those games were Dark Souls, Skyrim, and Witcher 2. Dark Souls had the weighty and precise mechanics, Skyrim had large scale exploration, and Witcher 2 had the world and characters.

I feel that Witcher 3 has the best chance of striking the balance between all those elements.

#7 Edited by LiquidPrince (16297 posts) -

I need new pants...

#8 Posted by Aegon (5996 posts) -

I like the new hairdo better.

#9 Edited by RawknRo11a (572 posts) -

Well, after finishing The Witcher 2 just hours ago, which I started almost immediately after finishing The Witcher, I'm now officially psyched for this title. I love the character of Geralt, the setting and amazing style these games have.

I'm so ready to take on the Wild Hunt!