Final Fantasy XV & KH3 might be a no show's at TGS 2014

Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Square Enix has just opened up its TGS 2014 website and has revealed the list of games it will bring to the event.

• 3594e (iOS) – trailer
  • Bravely Second (3DS) – playable, trailer
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360, PC) – trailer
  • Chaos Rings III (PS Vita, iOS, Android) – playable, trailer
  • Deadman’s Cross (PS Vita) – playable, trailer
  • Dragon Quest: Heroes (PS4, PS3) – trailer
  • Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (iOS, Android) – playable
  • Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (iOS, Android) – playable
  • Dragon Quest X Online (Wii, Wii U, 3DS, PC) – trailer
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light (iOS, Android) – trailer
  • Dragon Quest: Monster Parade (Browser) – trailer
  • Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) – playable, trailer
  • Final Fantasy VII: G-Bike (iOS, Android) – trailer
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS4, PS3, PC) – playable, trailer
  • Gunslinger Stratos 2 (Arcade) – trailer
  • Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur (iOS, Android) – trailer
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (PS3) – playable, trailer
  • Rise of Mana (PS Vita) – trailer

In case you haven't noticed Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 are looking to be "No shows" at this years TGS. This is a pretty big let down considering how much surprisingly square showed of Final Fantasy XV at E3 2013. They mysteriously didn't show anything at this years E3 and I'm sure fans were hoping it was going to show up at TGS....This is a pretty big let down for me personally. Kingdom Hearts 3 not showing up at TGS is understandable but maybe a little bit of information wouldn't hurt? Darn it :(.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

eh...

FFXV and KH3 are pretty big deals, you wouldn't put them on a list like this anyways and ruin the surprise, so who knows if they'll be at TGS or not.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Aegon

I doubt they'd put these games on a list. They wouldn't ruin the chance to pleasantly surprise their audience. That doesn't guarantee either FFXV or KH3 will show up, but it's still a possibility as long as Square doesn't outright deny it.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus fucking christ Square. Final Fantasy XV has been in development for about 8 years now. How can a game possibly take so long? I blame Nomura.

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzygy said:

Jesus fucking christ Square. Final Fantasy XV has been in development for about 8 years now. How can a game possibly take so long? I blame Nomura.

Especially after they showed it at E3 last year. I don't get it, I really don't. Why show the game again after such a long time and then have another year of NOTHING AT ALL. What are they doing?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@altairre said:

@xyzygy said:

Especially after they showed it at E3 last year. I don't get it, I really don't. Why show the game again after such a long time and then have another year of NOTHING AT ALL. What are they doing?

They've already done that. This would be the third or 4th time that it appears one year and not the next, I think.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@aegon said:

@altairre said:

@xyzygy said:

They've already done that. This would be the third or 4th time that it appears one year and not the next, I think.

Each time with a different name and gameplay.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

As much as I like to imagine they have some elaborate plan to surprise everyone, I think it's a safe bet they still don't have shit to show. Didn't they "seriously" start development on FFXV early last year or the year before or something like that? Given how absurdly long they take to develop some of their bigger titles, it wouldn't surprise me if there was nothing next year either. That goes extra for KH3. That has to be like a good 3 years out at the least, right?

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if neither of those games ever actually comes out at this point haha.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#Believe

Loading Video...