• 86 results
#1 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

Hey dudes thought I'd create a thread where we can share QR codes for our Mii's in this game. This could help with the monotony of making Mii's to fill up the roster for Tomadachi Life, especially for the people who don't have many mii's to begin with like myself.

Here is mine:

Also if you haven't heard Tomadachilife has a few celebs including Shaq to download.

#2 Edited by officer_falcon (40 posts) -

Sure. Here's mine.

#3 Posted by Fattony12000 (7100 posts) -

#4 Edited by Sergio (2055 posts) -

I haven't bought it yet, but here's someone that's been on my 3DS from my first PAX. I think I have Patrick too.

#5 Edited by Shaanyboi (1274 posts) -

@sergio: fuuuck.... thanks man. That's one I want.

#6 Edited by Mitch0712 (453 posts) -

Here's some I made. I used Ryan's from @sergio.

#7 Edited by Thoseposers (781 posts) -

edited with better formatting, here's my will smith cum face mii

#8 Edited by Itwongo (1132 posts) -

I'm rabidly trying to get the items together to make a proper Dr. Tracksuit. Until then, I've just been making whatever. I'm not totally finished with most of 'em, but I do have this:

Edit: well, now that gigu and Alex's daisy dukes are haunting my apartments, I can never play this game again.

#9 Edited by alien_balls (9 posts) -

I made Miis of all of the Giant Bomb staff and a few friends of the site. I made these prior to the game coming out and these QR codes are from the Mii Maker and not the game, so you'll have to set the name, personality, and other game stuff yourself, unfortunately, as I haven't bothered to export QR codes of them from the game. But here they are, in case you still want to use them! (Edit: It seems that the order of the images isn't saving in the order that I planned, so they're a bit jumbled. Sorry about that!)

I've had a lot of fun with them in my game. I also made a group musical song with them, but there's no easy way of sharing that (that I know of), unfortunately...

At any rate, I hope you enjoy these Miis.

Also, the website MiiCharacters.com has a bunch of miis on it that you can use for the game, too.

#10 Posted by sodapop7 (204 posts) -

@sergio: My 3DS doesn't want to read this QR code unfortunately. Anyone else have this problem? If you could post a bit better res photo I'd be in your debt!

#11 Posted by Mitch0712 (453 posts) -

Does anyone know why my Streetpass/Spotpass button is greyed out? My 3ds has 3 free slots for Streetpass games so I'm not full on those.

#12 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

@sodapop7 said:

@sergio: My 3DS doesn't want to read this QR code unfortunately. Anyone else have this problem? If you could post a bit better res photo I'd be in your debt!

Here you go this is the qr code from @sergio of Ryan's mii.

#13 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1594 posts) -
#14 Edited by Mitch0712 (453 posts) -

@mitch0712:

I unlocked Streetpass but I'm not sure what caused it. I imported a character and then it popped up.

#15 Posted by sodapop7 (204 posts) -
#16 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

@mitch0712: I think its one of those things that might of unlocked randomly like everything else. I don't exactly remember how it popped up in my game but all I remember it was just random.

#17 Posted by Mitch0712 (453 posts) -

Anyone that hasn't unlocked streetpass, what does it say on the port near the ocean? It tells you what you need.

#18 Edited by Shaanyboi (1274 posts) -

Here's mine...

#19 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

Alex linked on twitter to both the Mii he created for himself and Gigu from yesterday's unprofessional friday.

#20 Edited by megabite10164 (38 posts) -

Here's some people that everyone here would love.

#21 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

#22 Posted by doomocrat (114 posts) -

I will join your island community of deviants.

#23 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

#24 Edited by eccentrix (1514 posts) -

#25 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

#26 Edited by Marino (4606 posts) -

I don't have the game, but I'm gonna help you guys out. These are all Miis that I've obtained from actually StreetPassing, so these are the ones made by the people themselves.

Shane Bettenhausen
Patrick Klepek
John Vignocchi
Ryan Davis
Vinny Caravella
Eric Neustadter
Alex Rubens
Alexa Ray Correia (Polygon)
Drew Scanlon

Staff
#27 Posted by slyspider (1162 posts) -

Damn you people make me want this game. Maybe after I finish Conception

#28 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

@slyspider said:

O_O

edit. Ohhhh its a game, that makes way more sense.

#29 Posted by slyspider (1162 posts) -

@slyspider said:

O_O

edit. Ohhhh its a game. That makes way more sense.

Fell out of my chair on that one. Ow

#30 Edited by SweetCrys (23 posts) -

116 547 chewing gum isles fried chicken ocean ??

#31 Edited by MindBullet (143 posts) -

Here is me:

SUPER. HOT.

#32 Posted by DeadpanCakes (818 posts) -

@i_stay_puft said:

@slyspider said:

O_O

edit. Ohhhh its a game. That makes way more sense.

Fell out of my chair on that one. Ow

That... that took me a while.

#33 Edited by jasondesante (602 posts) -

awesome stuff I"m going to import a bunch of these but does anyone have any cool girl ones to share because I don't want to be importing only guys that would be weird! :D

#34 Posted by Amikron (252 posts) -

awesome stuff I"m going to import a bunch of these but does anyone have any cool girl ones to share because I don't want to be importing only guys that would be weird! :D

Rorie's Mii is already in the topic, what other woman do you need?

#35 Edited by Xymox (2072 posts) -

Definitely grabbing the street passed ones and Alex/Gigu from UPF. Also, between the lack of games and picking up a Vita, I think this is the first time in several months I've even booted up my 3DS. That kind of bums me out. Hope E3 will bring some new 3DS stuff to be excited about.

#36 Posted by SweetCrys (23 posts) -

:D

#37 Edited by Amikron (252 posts) -
#38 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

Someone asked for more women.

#39 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

@amikron said:

http://channel8083.blog.jp/archives/4461386.html

Found this on GameFAQs while lookin around. Bunch of special one time use Japanese Miis that apparently work in the USA release as well.

My favorite:

Anybody able to translate or tell us who each of the characters are in that blog? Kinda curious if they're actually based on anime or real life people.

#40 Edited by Amikron (252 posts) -

Sadly those Japanese Miis I posted do not come with the clothing, but they do retain their names and so on. It also mentions that they are one time use (I guess on that save?) and warns not to erase them.

#41 Edited by MindBullet (143 posts) -

Nikki from Swapnote:

#42 Edited by poisonmonkey (328 posts) -

Here's mine:

#43 Edited by stiftnuersel (4 posts) -

Sooo. Here is the Giantbomb-Rap-Crew.

I hope you like them.

#44 Edited by Amikron (252 posts) -

@stiftnuersel: Dammit those are great, if I hadn't already made the crew I'd totally use these. I'd feel awful getting rid of digital bombers. I mean, Alexis just got his dog rental item...

edit:

Forgot to post my mii originally, here is a recent qr code, not sure how much actually carries over besides clothes, catchphrase, and room type.

#45 Edited by sharkosaur (1 posts) -

Here's what I've come up with so far:

Here are the QR Codes if you're interested:

?! Here comes a new challenger!

Let me know what you think! Some of the guys seemed to like them on Twitter

#46 Posted by ZombiePie (5592 posts) -

@sharkosaur: Alright so @stiftnuersel gets credit for making a Giant Bomb "Rap Crew," but you get credit for making a Giant Bomb "Boy Band." Great work thus far everyone!

#47 Edited by Amikron (252 posts) -

@zombiepie: I had just made a similar shot of the miis I ended up using, not as good as those two, but amusing nonetheless.

edit: don't ask why Alexis is wearing chocolate icecream on his head, he's a free spirit, he does what he wants.

#48 Edited by doomocrat (114 posts) -

Nintendo: Family friendly, not making comments on social issues.

#49 Edited by TwoLines (2790 posts) -

I'll share my Mii because I know somewhere, in some Mii universe I'll be buddies with Shaq and date a supermodel.

#50 Edited by MindBullet (143 posts) -

I've been trying to ever growing sausage fest on my island by thinking of female game characters to base miss off of. I tried making Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, and the game seemed to throw a couple items my way that made it feel a lot better than it had any right to be. So, here:

On top of that, Amy from the Nintendo's Tomodachi Life miiverse forum released her official QR code:

Finally, if you've been struggling like I have trying to figure out how to give your miis the various personality types, I found this handy guide here.