#1 Posted by Tajasaurus (898 posts) -

It looks like a generic military shooter, right? Does anyone have any experience with this game? Would it be worth the download at all?

Talk to me about things. We can make these decisions together.

#2 Edited by Nictel (2429 posts) -

That reminds me that I still need to download stuff for june. I always just download everything unless I already own the game and don't want to play it on PS3.

#3 Posted by PandaBear (1377 posts) -

It's free. Enough said.

#4 Edited by bibamatt (1089 posts) -

Yeah, I thought it was ok. I rented it when I first got a Vita and definitely got a few hours of fun out of it. It seemed like there were a lot of levels and it might have got a bit tedious eventually but I quite liked what I played. It's no epic but if you like shooters you might have some fun.

#5 Posted by cbarnes86 (559 posts) -

I'm having a lot of fun with it. I bought the Vita PS Plus bundle that came with a Vita, a year of PS Plus, and a download code for Unit 13. It shows how a third person shooter can work well on the Vita. Sure, it is kind of generic, but still a lot of fun for being free!

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (15017 posts) -

Its free...wheres the problem here? Speaking of PS+ still no word on what is coming for NA PS+ in july! =(

#7 Edited by Tajasaurus (898 posts) -

Its free...wheres the problem here?

Memory card space, mostly. I only have a 16g card, and there is only so much space. Those propriety cards ain't cheap, yo.

#8 Posted by cbarnes86 (559 posts) -

@tajasaurus: Download it and cancel it. It will tie it to your account and let you download any time (as long as you are still a PS Plus member). This is what I do for pretty much every free game they put out.