Can someone walk me through player trading?

Nocall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I'm looking to acquire Frost Prime. I've got a bunch of the silver player coins sitting in my bank, and I don't feel like waiting until I'm high enough level to grind out the parts and everything.

Can someone walk me through how exactly the player trading works in this game? Will I be able to acquire the frame itself, or just the parts, or just the blueprints?

Also, what price should I expect to pay for Frost Prime once all is said and done?

Many thanks!

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver player coins? you mean credits or platinum? unless you have some platinum you will not be able to trade at all, it's all about the plat.

Not sure about this frame specifically, but I've seen some full prime set blue prints being sold for like 50 - 100 platinum.

Also keep in mind that what people usually trade are blueprints and not the finished thing as far as I can tell(maybe they do at a higher plat price), so even though you'll save yourself some MASSIVE grind time you'll still need the shit load of resources those things usually require to craft, so you may still have a hefty portion of grind to do either way.

amethon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By amethon

Are you playing on PC or console? On PC, the Frost Prime set goes for about 25 platinum. This is what I paid for him and see repeatedly in trade chat.

As for platinum, if you are a new player, the stater platinum that they give you is not tradeable. You will either have to buy it, or try and trade items like mods or prime parts/blueprints to other players. You will need to be mastery rank 2 or above to trade. Trading also requires that you be in a clan, as you must be in the dojo in order to use the machine to initiate a trade. If you are not in a clan, the other person must initiate a trade with you from their dojo. Trading has a max number allowed per day, which is again controlled by mastery rank.

For prime warframes, you can acquire all the blueprint parts from people (helmet, systems, chassis, and blueprint) but you will have to build the first three items before you can build the frame itself from the blueprint.

SumMexican75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can only trade blueprints.

Nocall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the help! I'm on PC, and the platinum is currency that I bought with real money.