I just beat the game and a few things were bothering me, namely:
- What was his motivations afterall? Is he just some power hungry and greedy nut?
- Why didn't he want Aiden to involve Ray Kenney in the decryption of Iraq's Data?
- Act 5
- Aiden wanted to go after Blume following the scene involving Clara's demise. But why? They didn't do anything to hurt his family.
- Aiden was driving to to Blume's HQ and then Damien cuts in saying he has full access to ctOS. Then Aiden switches gears to hunt Damien down? What the fuck?
- 1 Mission for Act 5? Sounds like someone ran outta time to make a game.
Also, did anyone find the pacing really off? They front load the game with a lot of slow meticulous introductions and after you meet Ray Kenney the game just accelerates with plot point after plot point after plot point.