What's your reaction to the fact this game is coming out tomorrow?

• 65 results
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NTM

Poll What's your reaction to the fact this game is coming out tomorrow? (212 votes)

Yes. Yes! YES! I'm so excited! :D I can't contain it. I'm definitely getting it tomorrow and can't wait. 8%
Yeah, that game is coming out. I'll probably get it tomorrow. Awesome :) (not the excitement of the person above though.) 15%
Oh yeah... That game. Hm. Yeahhhh. I don't know. Not so much excitement, but still, I'll probably get it (if not tomorrow, some other time). 25%
I'm super excited for it, but I probably won't get it tomorrow. 5%
Not interested in the game, so meh. 24%
Wait, it comes out tomorrow? 6%
I already have the game. 6%
Oops, I'm late to this. I have it and it's awesome! 0%
Oops, I'm late to this. I have it, and it's not very good... 1%
I'm late to this, but oh well. I don't really care for this game and probably won't play it, but I'm here anyways. 4%
I had the game but sold it already. 1%
Other 4%

Or in other words, how excited for this game are you? My feeling on it is that I'll probably get it, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps not. I'm not that excited for it, but I hope it's good, and I do kind of want it. This game in particular really does depend on how it's scored, because if it's scored well enough it'll entice me to go get it, but if it's just average, I may not care enough, because I'm not excited enough to simply get it on my own choosing. I do want more games on new-gen consoles though. I hope there's parity between the One and PS4 version, though I have the feeling the PS4 version will again be slightly better, which is unfortunate since I want more games on the One, and I have more than twice the amount on PS4.

• 
ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"Whoooo The Wolf Among Us Episode 4!" is probably my reaction. I'll probably grab this at a discount though. Too many open world games that I haven't played yet.

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By YI_Orange

"Whoooo The Wolf Among Us Episode 4!" is probably my reaction.

Yeah, that.

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vuud

I give about 1/128th of a shit. It's also the day we say bye-bye to V-BOMB so I'm not too chipper.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give a shit. Played a few hours already. It's fun. I'll get $60 worth of fun out of it for sure.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I'm waiting for reviews but I'm definitely interested.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Indifferent. After Sleeping Dogs and GTA V... burnt out on these open world games. They don't do enough different for me to care.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to the QL...not planning to buy tho.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did someone select "I'm late for this". I meant that as a way to say you didn't come on here today, for those that had seen this after tomorrow, since the game is out tomorrow :P.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Wasn't there already one of these threads?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That second option pretty perfectly sums up my feelings on the matter. I'm not jumping out my seat in excitement, but I am still relatively pumped to finally get to play it and will most likely buy my copy tomorrow(assuming it's not a complete mess, which I'm pretty certain it isn't).

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handlas said:

Indifferent. After Sleeping Dogs and GTA V... burnt out on these open world games. They don't do enough different for me to care.

I got burnt out too, but particularly on these urban open world games. Games like Fallout and STALKER are still fresh because of the tons of mods, and they have interesting settings with more than just grey buildings and the occasional tree.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have mixed feelings about it finally coming out, mainly because it's been on the horizon for so long, that it seemed that we'd always be waiting for it in some weird way.

I didn't plan on buying it, but I must say the release day hype is slowly getting to me and maybe I cave in come midnight.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rowr: Perhaps. I wondered that, but didn't do any searching for it.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how the incessant, bloated media hype even got to 6 year old kids into wanting to play this game. I'll wait for GTA:V to hit PS4 which actually has car damage models.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I bought a new graphics card and it came with it- i'm pretty stoked about that.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ZolRoyce  Online

Seems cool but I'll probably wait until a steam sale because I own 400 games I'm already not playing anyway.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Oh yeah... That game. Hm. Yeahhhh. I don't know. Not so much excitement, but still, I'll probably get it (if not tomorrow, some other time).

Avatar image for mashtime_dandies
Mashtime_Dandies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mashtime_Dandies

I couldn't care any less about this game.

Ubisoft: Hey, you know that franchise we have, where we release a game every year? It's pretty casual and dull, with missions that do not vary in the slightest. You run from point A to point B in hope of some form of cutscene or achievement. Now imagine if we incorporated some mechanics from Splinter Cell, just to ruse you into a false sense of "newness"...

Well, here's Watch Dogs. It's just like that, but it has cars and HAX!!11!omgherd!!1!1!!

Seriously, when are people going to stop rewarding Ubisoft for delivering mediocrity?

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already have it. Disappointed at how mediocre it is. Such a Meh experience.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a friend picking up tomorrow who has a similar PC build as me, so I'll see how he runs it an decide whether or not to pick it up this week or when I have the money to upgrade. Cautiously excited I'd say.

@rowr said:

Wasn't there already one of these threads?

Isn't there one every day or so at this point?

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood why everybody jumped on board with this game as soon as it was announced. I don't see anything particularly interesting. I guess that means my reaction is sort of like "whatever".

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By FLStyle

I'm curious about this game but I'm not desperate to play it.

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's your passion people? C'mon let's get excited!

Well to be honest I'm not jumping out of my seat to play it and, sure, I'm suffering from a bit of open-world fatigue but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it just to see how it turns out.

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've watched people playing on twitch.

My only reaction is... oh, I guess all that hacking stuff was overstated.

Open world genre game with a very minor addition is my impression.

dr_monocle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still pretty stoked for it. Guess I'm in the minority, but whatever. Different strokes as they say. It probably helps that I've only watched one or two trailers at most.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could not possibly be less interested. Again, regardless of my excitement, I would hope it's a good game because everybody wins in that scenario, but maaaaaaaan, I could easily list 100 games that have come/are coming out this year that I am much more excited about than this.

Moonshadow101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been a while since I felt so totally bludgeoned by ads for a game. It's starting to turn into resentment.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntm: Magic....

There is a store that is super lax in my area and tends to help out regulars.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HerbieBug

Not interested mostly because I am invariably underwhelmed by Ubisoft games outside of the recent Raymans. Ubisoft triple A game for me is synonymous with a whole lot of stuff jammed in because their games are very much designed by committee; and all of it is flat, thin, weak, paltry. Even AC 2, which I liked mostly, is a collection of half-assed mechanics that I tolerated because the story in that one is good and the environment nicely put together. Prince of Persia games since Sands of Time all have this same issue. They are pretty, the combat thin, puzzles inconsistent, the voice acting bad, and they have no clear identity to them (aside from Sands).

I think a great deal of the hype behind this game is people's hope that it would be as high quality as a Rockstar open world game, or even a Saints Row one, but with all this hacking stuff overtop. It isn't going to be that.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am way too excited for this.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I picked other.

The reason why is simple. My ps4 is broken and I have to replace it. I'm upset, but I'm pissed that I lost all the Data I had in Warframe. Whatever I bought in that game with real money went to waste, and alot of my fav weapons, characters, items will be gone.

Mashtime_Dandies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic: Is your Warframe account not tied to your PSN ID? Shouldn't it just be a case of logging back in to your account as per most online games? If not, then I feel for you. I had a somewhat similar issue when I got randomly banned for absolutely no reason on PSO2, losing a years worth of hard work and purchases. To this day, SEGA still refuse to lift the ban. Good luck!

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@falserelic: Is your Warframe account not tied to your PSN ID? Shouldn't it just be a case of logging back in to your account as per most online games? If not, then I feel for you. I had a somewhat similar issue when I got randomly banned for absolutely no reason on PSO2, losing a years worth of hard work and purchases. To this day, SEGA still refuse to lift the ban. Good luck!

Its tied to my account, but all my data is on my broken ps4 system. Since I have to give my broken ps4 to sony to get a new system. I'm pretty much at Rock Bottom with Warframe again. I feel like a guy who brought a gun to a knife fight and still lost.

Avatar image for generic_username
generic_username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Unfortunately, I'm unable to make a post devoid of any words or symbols, as that would have perfectly represented my thoughts on the matter.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#37 riostarwind  Moderator

The fact that this was a new IP and it looked pretty good graphically when it was first announced certainly had my interest for a while. But at this point I have next to no interest in it mostly thanks to it not coming out sooner.

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its always been on my radar, kinda wished they launched it earlier this year if they could've. I'd rather pick up Wolfenstein first if I had to choose between the two.

But awesome its coming out! =D

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still $70? Yep. No thanks.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Whoooo The Wolf Among Us Episode 4!" is probably my reaction. I'll probably grab this at a discount though. Too many open world games that I haven't played yet.

I have Watch Dogs pre-ordered but was gonna wait a couple of weeks to play it since I have other things in my life going on right now... but I'm going to make time for Episode 4.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I never got what the big fuss was over other than the fact that it's supposed to look pretty good. It did, but it didn't look like an interesting game to play. I'm just completely apathetic to this game at this point.

itsmadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My reaction is... only 3 more days till some goddamn mario kart HELL YEAH DAWWWWG

Onion-Pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty excited for this, well I guess just excited to have something to play on my ps4. Just got my platinum in Wolfenstein (hell of a game) So I'm ready for an open world game. I'm surprised I'm more interested int he cat and mouse aspect of the multiplayer though more then the single player now from what I've seen

Avatar image for stealthmaster86
Stealthmaster86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Picking it up tomorrow.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just bought the season pass on XONE. Waiting.

Mashtime_Dandies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's already out in Australia. I've spend like an hour trying to get the graphics settings to my liking and about half an hour actually playing. Seems good.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Not interested.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

this is my reaction

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Well, Mario Kart 8 comes out this week, so I have some new release to be excited for, at least.