#1 Edited by adz117 (136 posts) -

Now that all the races and classes have been announced for Wildstar and the Devs are a good way through their weekly videos detailing individual classes, which race/class combination are you planning on playing when you get into beta/game launch?

I'm currently interested in creating a Chua Engineer for Dominion and an Aurin Esper for Dominion.

#2 Posted by Freshbandito (689 posts) -

White / Middle.

#3 Posted by Nonused (221 posts) -

White / Middle.

Let's not get too crazy, guy.

#4 Posted by geirr (2680 posts) -

I'd go with Chua and Aurin too since animal people are the best people.

I played the recent beta but I still can't quite decide on classes or professions.

#5 Edited by Freshbandito (689 posts) -

@nonused: I went for the low hanging fruit and dammit I'd do it again!

#6 Posted by Fallen189 (5050 posts) -

I'm playing the rockman engineer at the moment. IT's very cool

#7 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

@geirr: Was that the stress test or the actual beta? What path did you go with?

#8 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

@fallen189: That's great to hear considering that's the class I'm most interested in! Is their pet AI good?

#9 Posted by Fallen189 (5050 posts) -

@adz117 said:

@fallen189: That's great to hear considering that's the class I'm most interested in! Is their pet AI good?

Ok so far. Nothing amazing but it works very well. Plus they look sick

#10 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

@fallen189: Good stuff! pet classes always have a tendency to be broken as hell when they first come out. I'll continue to mash F5 in my email until Carbine decide to be kind to me!

#11 Posted by Ares42 (2777 posts) -

Need to learn a bit more about engineer, but looking at Chua Engy too. Never been a huge fan of pet classes, so if it's sorta "required" to be effecitve I'd probably reconsider.

#12 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4744 posts) -

Not entirely sure yet. It's really bumming me out the official website doesn't show the male/female versions of each race and the fact only some races have their class options listed. Right now, it's looking like either Draken or Mechari for race though.

#13 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

@babychoochoo: I know what you mean! for some reason they just will not show what the male Aurin looks like, even though it was once of the first races announced.

#14 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

@ares42: I doubt it will be 'required' to play with pets out as I think I read somewhere they have 4 and can have 2 out at a time?? (may have just made that up in my head) but you have like 30 skills and only a few slots so you could probably totally ignore the pets and replace it with more CC or whatever in the limited action set. That's the hope anyway.

#15 Edited by Karkarov (3230 posts) -

@adz117 said:

@babychoochoo: I know what you mean! for some reason they just will not show what the male Aurin looks like, even though it was once of the first races announced.

Actually if you go to the stalker class page and click on the Aurin the "example" stalker is definitely a male Aurin.

#16 Edited by Zurv (452 posts) -

medic/science here

i really enjoyed playing DPS with the medic.

#17 Posted by TheHT (11682 posts) -

I'm thinkin Cassian Spellslinger. I don't usually go the evil route, but I feel like playing an anti-villian in this.