#1 Posted by Gruebacca (501 posts) -

Totally forgot this was coming out. I'm curious if any duders are going to check this out.

As someone who has played WoT off and on for the past two years, I don't have any interest at all in playing the 360 version, but I'm very curious about how it turns out. I feel like it's metric of success will define a lot of things, including how much more Wargaming will grow and how free-to-play games are viewed on Xbox. I'm not sure how much it matters, but I think it's such a shame that a free-to-play game requires a Gold subscription.

Currently, it seems like it's doing ok. About half a million tried it out during the beta period. I'm sure it'll be a success. Just not sure how much of a success it will be.

#2 Posted by Wolfgame (695 posts) -

I played a good bit of the beta and was very impressed with how it seemed to be coming together. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the battles were fast and team work was definitely required to win. I will probably boot it up over this weekend and see how the live version fairs, but I certainly recommend that others check this out. The value and upgrade options seem consistent to not completely outclass those who choose to remain as free players also.

#3 Edited by Dick_Mohawk (375 posts) -

I'm just watching the tutorial videos now. It does look interesting. Since I have a week off I might give this a blast, see if I get any good at it. I was kind of hoping the guys might give us a livestream or quicklook to see how good the gameplay is and the level of competition I can expect.

#4 Posted by SeanCoughing (261 posts) -

I'm very interested in this and will probably check it out this weekend. If anyone wants to play add me on XBL- BRASSY JAZZHOLE

#5 Edited by jaycrockett (433 posts) -

I played the beta and it's not bad. Ultimately it's just a lobby based, death match shooter. I kind of wish it was most historical simulation style, but it's not bad for what it is. I'll probably download it again.

#6 Posted by Gatehouse (581 posts) -

Yeah, what the hell. TANKS! Feel free to add me for tank based shenanigans, my XBL name is the same as my one here.

#7 Posted by TheBluthCompany (367 posts) -

I've enjoyed what I played so far. It's cool how you get killed and can immediately join another game.

#8 Posted by jaycrockett (433 posts) -

Redownloaded, yeah, this game's pretty good. Multiplayer shooters aren't really my thing, but I do like the more strategic, slower paced Counterstrike style game.

This is really easy to get into and out of. So I'll probably keep it on my hard drive for a quick game every now and then.