#1 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

So recently I had upgraded my Internet! My ping, which used to be ~1000 ms, is now ~30ms! Anyways I made a new account on Xbox live, but I have to no friends to play games with yet. Rather than add everyone on the Gamertag list, which haven't been updated in a year, I decided to just make a thread.

My Gamer tag is "SxyToadster" I play Cod, Halo, Minecraft, Command and Conquer, and other games. You can either leave your Gamertag below or add me. (Add giantbomb in the message)

Hope to play some games with GiantBomb members soon!

#2 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4192 posts) -

Huff. I don't have 360 right now, it red ringed. I might get an Xbox ∞ later, so I would add you then.

I have a Windows phone, and I could maybe glance at your message. But since I don't have gold, I can't message or respond. It sucks.

Anyway my gamertag is also: Blu3V3nom07 ~ I'll add you at some point. Cool.

#3 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2360 posts) -

GT is Toitle Boid

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Great! I added you two, as you may have already seen.

#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4192 posts) -

@sexytoad: Cool! I guess I already added you! Can't message.. Awesome..

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14757 posts) -

If you wanna send a request my Gamertag is the same as my Giantbomb name.

#7 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

GT: ChadMasterFlash

#8 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Darth Gumballs. Feel free to add me.

#9 Posted by JaredA (822 posts) -

My gamertag is Leon592, add me if you like! If you ever need a Call of Duty teammate, I'm your guy

#10 Posted by Dethfish (3640 posts) -

I have no friends (life)

Can't say I'm the greatest xbl friend to have, but you can add me if you'd like. I do play CoD occasionally. GT: Dethfish77

#11 Posted by hawkinson76 (359 posts) -

I've had an Xbox for over 5 years and have an empty friends list. I saw the post and thought it was about something like that, oh well. Good luck, have batman!

#12 Edited by Conzed92 (166 posts) -
#13 Edited by connerthekewlkid (1826 posts) -

GT is conlac if you wanna add me

#14 Posted by Levius (1105 posts) -

I'm MightyAnteater if you want to add me, I can make no promises now but I'll probably be up for some Mass Effect 3, Halo 4 and CoD (when the new one comes out).

#15 Posted by orygunfan (1 posts) -

i just got a 360 and i am a newbie that plays halo4,fallout3, gears of war 1 and 2, im new to the community so if ya feel like

requesting me my gamertag is orygunfan. game on

#16 Edited by Labman (288 posts) -

My gamertag is IMLabman...but I'm rarely on. Hopefully, with the next gen Xbox I will be on more frequently. Go ahead and add me anyways! :)

#17 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2239 posts) -

My gt is Oscar Explosion. Anyone else here feel free to add me. My games lately have been Blops 2, Halo 4 and Mass Effect 3.

#18 Edited by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

I don't have Gold so we can't play together but feel free to add me and see my avatar every now and then when I am on.

TheDarthOrange

Edit: Fuck me, old thread is old. Oh well, anyone who wants to add me is free to do so.

#19 Edited by super2j (1666 posts) -

Huff. I don't have 360 right now, it red ringed. I might get an Xbox ∞ later, so I would add you then.

I have a Windows phone, and I could maybe glance at your message. But since I don't have gold, I can't message or respond. It sucks.

Anyway my gamertag is also: Blu3V3nom07 ~ I'll add you at some point. Cool.

shoulda got a ps3 and an... android phone?

#20 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4192 posts) -

@super2j: Should I get a PS3? I mean I have one now, so now what? Why should I get a Android phone?

#21 Posted by super2j (1666 posts) -

@super2j: Should I get a PS3? I mean I have one now, so now what? Why should I get a Android phone?

well android is to ps3 what windows phone is for xbox. Apple on the otherhand is the nintendo.

You know, there is actually a time limit on this argument, the ps3 vs 360 argument. This argument will die in less then a year...it has encompassed a significant part of my life...I dont know how to feel about this. I mean, I brought it up here to be a funny cool guy but I have such a short amount of time before it is taken away from me. I should have done it more. To be honest, next generation may not be a thing for me. I have spent a lot of time on pc and spent a lot on steam... I barely use my ps3 anymore, the only game I have left to play is Valkrey Chronicles. I think right before the new consoles launch someone (me?) should start one last ps3 vs 360 thread and everyone can just be as stupid as they need to be as a final farewell.

#22 Posted by super2j (1666 posts) -

well android is to ps3 what windows phone is for xbox. Apple on the otherhand is the nintendo.

You know, there is actually a time limit on this argument, the ps3 vs 360 argument. This argument will die in less then a year...it has encompassed a significant part of my life...I dont know how to feel about this. I mean, I brought it up here to be a funny cool guy but I have such a short amount of time before it is taken away from me. I should have done it more. To be honest, next generation may not be a thing for me. I have spent a lot of time on pc and spent a lot on steam... I barely use my ps3 anymore, the only game I have left to play is Valkrey Chronicles. I think right before the new consoles launch someone (me?) should start one last ps3 vs 360 thread and everyone can just be as stupid as they need to be as a final farewell.

#23 Posted by thecatswhiskers (41 posts) -

Hello, I set up an Xbox live account called GBfriendslist to make it easier for duders to play some games together and see who from the community is online.

I sent invites to posters here and on the 360 gamertag thread, but if anyone wants to be added just send a request and I'll add them.

Thanks.

#24 Posted by Humanity (9051 posts) -

I'd love to add you... but I just don't know what my friends would say if they saw me playing games with someone named SexyToadster

#25 Posted by Willza92 (261 posts) -

@humanity: they'd say that guy sounds like a fucking hero and quickly make friends with him while simultaneously phasing you out. It's ok though because by the end of the episode they realise that SxyToadster was only using them to farm achievements and they would come back to you, asking for forgiveness. Wait, what were we talking about?

#26 Posted by Humanity (9051 posts) -
@willza92 said:

@humanity: they'd say that guy sounds like a fucking hero and quickly make friends with him while simultaneously phasing you out. It's ok though because by the end of the episode they realise that SxyToadster was only using them to farm achievements and they would come back to you, asking for forgiveness. Wait, what were we talking about?

this SexyToad will be the end of me!

#27 Posted by yourbuddyjeff (27 posts) -

mine is zissouu

#28 Edited by wallofbricks (116 posts) -

Wallofbricks signing in.

#29 Posted by RicketyG (3 posts) -

You can add me if you want (region: Europe, games: BLOPS1&2, Far Cry 3, MW3, Reach, L4D2). GT: RicketyGnome

#30 Posted by meaninoflife42 (507 posts) -

Add me if any of you fine people want.

GT: meaninoflife42

#31 Posted by DylanGraham (1 posts) -

I need friends on Xbox and my gamertag name is dyllrod96 so go and add me

#32 Posted by FGFRazier (3 posts) -

@sexytoad: Hi everyone i just started playing grand theft auto V and as soon as i got past the story mode i started online. Im only in like the 20's as far as my level but i want learn to the full extent what you can do online. If you have any pointers about anything for a guy like me that started could you please reply ive done a lot but i know there is much more i can do...i need people i can play this with also so if its not to much drop a reply GamerTag: FGFRAZIER

#33 Posted by Sweep (8841 posts) -

@sexytoad: Hi everyone i just started playing grand theft auto V and as soon as i got past the story mode i started online. Im only in like the 20's as far as my level but i want learn to the full extent what you can do online. If you have any pointers about anything for a guy like me that started could you please reply ive done a lot but i know there is much more i can do...i need people i can play this with also so if its not to much drop a reply GamerTag: FGFRAZIER

That's a really weird first post o__O

#34 Edited by FGFRazier (3 posts) -

@sweep: that's because i am new to this lol dont judge me dude... what are there guidelines to what your first post is supposed to look like? Grand theft auto V among other games is why i joined this forum so just getting started this is what came to mind for a post

#35 Edited by Sweep (8841 posts) -

@fgfrazier: I just meant because the font was all messed up! Don't worry man, we have to keep an eye on new accounts because of spambots, you're all good ;)

#36 Edited by FGFRazier (3 posts) -

oh ok i copied it from my email so thats how it posted i didnt wanna write it all over lol sorry about that

#37 Posted by HeyGuys (345 posts) -

Just got a 360 recently and I'd love to fill out my friends list a little.

Gamertag: VehicularHorse

#38 Posted by RichyHahn4 (35 posts) -

hello, looking for people to game with

GT: Arc Assassin 4

Feel free to add me and we will find something to play

#39 Posted by cheyandrea2015 (1 posts) -

Hello looking to add some new friends on xbox live my GT is Cheyandrea2015 I mostly play diablo but I'll play really anything add me

#40 Posted by mnickolson (2 posts) -

need more 360 friends

gt: baconordie