• 65 results
#51 Posted by JasonR86 (9652 posts) -

Seems legit, given Microsoft's recent rebranding.

I really wish they would ditch the ultra-lurid green though =/

You know, that really looks like the Rare logo;

Who are, currently, Kinect-based developers. That labeling tie and the 'new way to play' motto makes me think the new Xbox will be primarily a kinect console. I'm not a fan of this.

#52 Posted by Lucien21 (108 posts) -

I thout it was pretty much accepted that the new Xbox is going to be called Xbox Infinity so I expected it to have a moebius strip logo.

#53 Edited by Reisz (1479 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised, looks like something Microsoft would put together.

#54 Posted by Scroll (594 posts) -

I'm pretty sure this is debunked a few days ago. Something about the inaccuracy of the font and such.

#55 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4965 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

@chavtheworld said:

@ollyoxenfree said:

@darthorange said:

Ew. Also if this is real does that mean it really will just be called xbox?

THE Xbox!

No, xbox. Lower case. Cause all the cool kids don't capitalise any more.

Ah, so the xBox :P

The xXboXx420

#56 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

The more rumours I hear, the more leaks I see, the less I like where Microsoft is going. I was lost to them as a customer midway through this generation, and if Sony doesn't royally screw the pooch, I won't return into the fold.

It's clearly a *family friendly* direction they've gone in with that logo. Looks like Xbox meets Fisher Price. I'm in the core audience for videogames, and I do not approve of that direction.

#57 Edited by Hector (3357 posts) -

@seppli said:

The more rumours I hear, the more leaks I see, the less I like where Microsoft is going. I was lost to them as a customer midway through this generation, and if Sony doesn't royally screws the pooch, I won' return.

That's clearly a *family friendly* direction they've gone in, with that logo. I'm in the core audience for videogames, and I do not approve of that direction.

I wouldn't say family friendly... more of an entertainment hub as they have been trying to sell as for the past few years. I don't even consider the Xbox a video game console anymore. It's a entertainment that device that apparently plays games as well. :/

#58 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2483 posts) -

Seems kinda dumb but there current logo isn't that great either.

Kinda reminds me of when Pepsi changed from a yin-yang sort of logo to a what ever odd white line through other colours thing they have now.

#59 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Seems plausible. It does have that Metro/Modern/New Windows Experience look. It might not be want, but given Microsoft's direction lately it may well be what we get.

#60 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I don't really get the fold.

#61 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I really wish they would ditch the ultra-lurid green though =/

I know, it should be fucking PURPLE right!? Like the Kinect games.

#62 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

I don't think it looks that bad. Really basic and generic yeah but it's not melting my eyes.

#63 Edited by BlatantNinja23 (930 posts) -

I actually prefer the current metro logo they're using for xbox. However since they most likely ditch the 360 name, it would make a little less sense.

#64 Posted by Tajasaurus (828 posts) -

Is THIS the new xbox logo? (Spoiler!: it is)

#65 Posted by robot4me (193 posts) -

Paint that logo red and you get the error message logo on windows powered computers. now you will get a green X instead of a red ring of death when the console dies.

#66 Edited by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Hmmm, Just wish they would come out with some details on this thing is they plan on coming out with it soon. Im on the fence with this new logo. I want to hear the pitch first, lol.