#1 Posted by hoyty (2 posts) -

I missed the show earlier today is there an archive stream somewhere that I am missing? It seemed like the PS4 event had one?

#2 Edited by doejonathan (172 posts) -
#3 Posted by developerjoe (18 posts) -

I second this. I would definitely enjoy getting everyone's take on the announcements.

#4 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2149 posts) -

You gotta give them time to upload that stuff man. It doesn't just show up right afterwords.

#5 Posted by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

There was one for the Sony stream, so I assume there will be one for the Xbox reveal. These things often take a little bit of time, however.

Failing that, there is always the twitch archive @doejonathan linked to above.

#6 Edited by crusader8463 (14306 posts) -

@mattyftm: @doejonathan: Sadly the twitch video is busted and unwatchable. It's only showing 720p+ even when you select the 480 option so it stutters and stops and can't be watched. Really shitty as I just got home from work and already had way too many things from the show spoiled just by scrolling down the front page seeing if they had it up. I finally gave up waiting to watch the guys reaction at the same time and am now trying to hunt for an archive of the stream without some annoying nobodies I don't care about yapping over it. But of course in hunting around it's pretty much all been spoiled by giant news headers every fucking place so there's not much point in watching it now.

#7 Posted by Kingpk (113 posts) -

Drew is on vacation so Vinny's the only production guy around and I assume they are recording the Bombcast about now.

#8 Edited by rachelepithet (1252 posts) -

Umm can someone GIF their faces upon seeing J Allard?

#9 Posted by onan (1277 posts) -

@mattyftm: @doejonathan: Sadly the twitch video is busted and unwatchable. It's only showing 720p+ even when you select the 480 option so it stutters and stops and can't be watched. Really shitty as I just got home from work and already had way too many things from the show spoiled just by scrolling down the front page seeing if they had it up. I finally gave up waiting to watch the guys reaction at the same time and am now trying to hunt for an archive of the stream without some annoying nobodies I don't care about yapping over it. But of course in hunting around it's pretty much all been spoiled by giant news headers every fucking place so there's not much point in watching it now.

You can download unreliable flash videos with certain firefox extensions. I use FlashGot and that seems to work ok. Sure you have to wait a while, but it's better than watching something stutter.

#10 Posted by crusader8463 (14306 posts) -

@onan: It would take several hours to download a file of that size. By then they would have it uploaded. I'm already half way through an archived version of just the stream with no commentary as is so I'm just gonna keep watching that. Thanks for the tip though.

#11 Posted by warpr (68 posts) -