Are those new XboxOne bundles tempting you?

• 64 results
AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I've been on the fence about getting a One for awhile, but after they announced the Sunset Overdrive bundle I feel more like jumping in. I love Insomniac, Spyro and Ratchet were my childhood, and feel the need to support them by buying the bundle. The white system looks sexy as hell, no kinect and I also REALLY need Forza Horizon 2. I'm curious if the new bundles they have announced have swayed any of you duders in to jumping in with the One. If so which One and why?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

I don't like white consoles and there's no Scalebound or Quantum Break bundle yet so no.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Nope, not feeling it.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Once I see Scalebound in a playable state, I'll get the console

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

They would if the games were more interesting to me.

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By DinosaurCanada

That white Xbox looks super cool, and Sunset Overdrive is one of my most anticipated releases. Would like to pull the trigger down the road.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White console + Sunset Overdrive has me tempted. If Sunset Overdrive turns out well and the Xbone version of Destiny has an online community comparably active as the PS4 version, I might get it.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Not yet. Most of the worthwhile games coming out are all multiplatform. I'm still waiting for that exclusive catalog to build before getting pondering picking one up.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

The white Xbox One looks better than that PS4 one by far.... but I hate how the sticks stay black. Looks particularly awful with the PS4's touch pad.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By ez123

Yeah, the SO one is great. Along with KI, Horizon 2 and MCC, I'm pretty temped but I don't know if I'll get it yet. Oh, and of course Zoo Tycoon.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insomniac's lost some goodwill with me after R&C: Into the Nexus which was more like a third of a full R&C game at two-thirds the price, and that abysmal third person shooter of which I can't even remember the name. I'll be waiting to see reviews on this one.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insomniac's lost some goodwill with me after R&C: Into the Nexus which was more like a third of a full R&C game at two-thirds the price, and that abysmal third person shooter of which I can't even remember the name. I'll be waiting to see reviews on this one.

It was FUSE, no I don't know how I know that.

Avatar image for killroycantkill
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By killroycantkill

I hear there's a Sunset Overdrive bundle that comes with a white XBone. So I think I'm going tog get that one to go with my white PS4.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'm gonna buy the Sunset Overdrive bundle. I know I'll buy the system at some point, no reason to wait if there's already a game I want, especially if that game is basically free with the console.
I'm bummed my Wii U isn't white now though. I'm getting the PS4 Destiny bundle and I could have all white consoles. Now the Wii U is going to look weird. The other systems will never accept him.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll get one at some point when a game comes around that pushes me over the edge it might be the Halo collection or Sunset Overdrive but the recent announcements haven't changed my mind.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I think I'll buy one, but I doubt it'll be until E3 of next year, at least. I'd like to try to hold out for a possible price drop and/or a larger hard drive.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#17  Edited By Slag

Nope, no interest yet. Sunset Overdrive is not enough of a draw for me.

raremonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea its got me tempted, not sure i will bite. White and sunset overdrive sounds and looks good.

schlorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'll pay attention when either the Dragon Age Xbox bundle or the Master Chief Collection Xbox bundle get announced.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the sound of a bundle with 1TB and a copy of Advanced Warfare, but that custom design looks absolutely terrible. If I do end up getting one this year and they don't announce anymore bundles, I'm probably going to end up with the Forza 5 one assuming Amazon keeps it in stock.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By GunstarRed

Nope. Sunset Overdrive is the game that's coming out this year that I'd most like to play. I went PS4 though and £350 is too much to spend just to play one game. Even if I hadn't already bought a console this year digital downloads of full games are a big no for me. I'd rather have a physical product and on my internet I'd probably be playing Sunset Overdrive two weeks after release.

I assume I'll get an XO next year at some point. I'll probably just get a second hand one.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I feel like I'll pick one up halfway through the generation but nothing is jumping out at me right now.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm getting a PS4 next month; Destiny bundle. The white Sunset Overdrive bundled XBO looks really sweet, but I can't bring myself to buying it when I'll have just bought a PS4 and the Steam holiday sales are just around the corner. If it's still available in 2015, which is when I plan to get an XBO, I'll take the plunge. The only thing I am interested in right now from Microsoft is Halo anyway, so I'll probably hold off until there is a Halo 5 bundle.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Nope!

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EXTomar

No. If I wasn't interested in those games before bundling them with a console doesn't help. What feels like would make sense for me is offer the console and offer a free game digitally out of a set bundle.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

It's weird.

Because I just buy all the consoles all the time I'm sure I'll have an XB1 one day but... I don't really want one right now. Could be a sweet purchase 5+ years from now, which would be a Wii situation for me. Think I'll get a WU before the XB1 though.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get back to me when there are better exclusives.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, I'm a sucker for white consoles. Buying this will complete the PS4, Wii U, and Xbone circle of whiteness.

mtfikhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the Sunset one has finally tipped the scales. Plus I want to play Below.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

The bundles? Mumm, no, those new bundles hold no burning interest for me. It has to come down to games. Its not price, it not Kinect, its not what comes in the box...show me why I need this thing for a better/good/decent gaming experience and deep library. That is Microsoft's challenge, they need to tell a story I'm willing to listen to...they haven't yet.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BradBrains  Online

Nope. There are still no games for it out. Some announced stuff is cool but I don't think you should buy a system based on promised games

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Nope. I was initially interested in Sunset Overdrive, but the more I saw of it, the less interested I got. There currently aren't any exclusives out that interest me and warrant buying an Xbox One. Maybe next year.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Avatar image for giantlizardking
GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah Sunset Overdrive isn't really doing anything for me. None of the exclusives are grabbing me quite yet. None on the horizon are either but I'm hoping that changes. I will apparently need a PS4 at some point for Bloodborne, since that looks like it won't ever be coming to PC :(

Avatar image for deactivated-58ca104190dca
deactivated-58ca104190dca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acidbrandon18: I almost caved with the 360 & forza but with the rift & all the racing games on pc I'm not sure there's anything the xbox can do to get me to buy one.

tp0p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if there was a forza horizon 2 bundle... maybe

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Nope, another price drop and a larger catalog and I'll think about it (basically 2 years down the road talk to me Microsoft)

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they threw in a Kinect, I'd buy one.

nok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really would like to get one with a terabyte drive but man that COD wrap just looks so dumb so I guess I will wait and see if a regular one is announced with a larger drive.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#40  Edited By csl316

I'm certainly intrigued by Sunset Overdrive, but only a Halo one would give me a push for a bundle.

Regardless, I'll probably pick up an Xbox this year and some combination of those games. So might as well get a Sunset bundle?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I am getting tempted. I was planning on getting a PS4 next month and finally starting to play games on consoles again - but I keep seeing XB1 get software updates and improvements since launch while the PS4 hasn't been really getting that much love. This is very reminiscent of last generation where the 360 went through several dashboard updates while the PS3 remained largely the same. A dashboard is not a deal breaker because ultimately I'll be spending my time in the games themselves, but it does seem like for better or worse Microsoft is evolving a console for the future.

So maybe.. ? The games in the bundles don't interest me that much but there are more XB1 stuff I'm excited about at the moment. Quantum Break looked really spectacular even if it is a completely linear experience.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. The White Xboner looks cool though.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it is cool that there's a terabyte option though.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The perspective of someone who already owns an Xbox One:

The only bundle that gives me even the slightest pause is the Call of Duty package. Not because of the game or the aesthetic design, but because of the expanded hard drive.

Unfortunately, the price simply isn't there, nor is the value.

I purchased the Kinect-less box, so I saved a hundred dollars out of the gate. Realistically, I can purchase an external 2 TB drive with the money I kept in pocket after my initial purchase.

As a consumer, I'm not especially thrilled at the general pricing scheme Microsoft has used to market the Xbox One. Additional memory is a precious commodity on that platform, particularly as games--whose on-drive installations are mandatory--begin to exceed 50 GB a pop.

Choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Titanfall bundle owner, I'm a little jealous of the Advanced Warfare 1TB hard drive inside. They're all really good deals though.

Sunset Overdrive isn't doing anything for me, so honestly if I were to buy a console right now, I'd go for the Madden 15 bundle. That's probably the sports fan in me talking, though.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the bundles arent really tempting me but MCC is. I'll probably try and get the sunset overdrive bundle for the white console if there isnt gonna be a halo one.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AcidBrandon18

I'm honestly not too worried about memory on the One as I'll only buy first-party titles on it and that should take a while to fill up so 500GB is no biggie. I have my 1 TB PS4 for 3rd party stuff. :)

TeflonToken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sunset overdrive got me

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

sunset overdrive got me

The game does look cool. That is one 'get' I have to applaude MS for securing.

esuing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep... Sunset Overdrive clinched it for me. Pre-ordered the bundle about a week ago. Just kept watching the gameplay footage and thought "I HAVE to play that game."