#1 Posted by Linkster7 (1043 posts) -

So yeah, I know this is a long shot, but, anyone getting a code for Forza and want to trade for Fifa?
Amazon just kind of gave me the Fifa edtion without asking, hoping someone was in the reverse situation.

#2 Posted by AgnosticJesus (545 posts) -

Are in Europe? If so MS gave FIFA to you lucky bastards for free. Us gamers in the United Stated got hosed.

#3 Posted by Linkster7 (1043 posts) -

Well yeah, I kinda forgot only we got those codes. And yeah it's free, but Fifa does nothing for me, so it doesn't help me that much.

#4 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4296 posts) -

If you don't want FIFA, you can give it to me?.

I don't even think I have money for Forza right now.

#5 Posted by Linkster7 (1043 posts) -

Sorry not quite there yet. Wont have money for a while and I might get desperate and just want to play something.

#6 Edited by markini6 (447 posts) -

@agnosticjesus said:

Are in Europe? If so MS gave FIFA to you lucky bastards for free. Us gamers in the United Stated got hosed.

Aside from the fact that here in the UK we're paying the equivalent of $690 for the console, not to mention other countries where it costs even more...

I'd take the deal you "US gamers" are getting over ours any day of the week.

#7 Posted by big_jon (5775 posts) -

Sounds awesome but I have no codes to trade. But if anyone has an extra killer instinct code I'd trade a thank you for it. ;)

#8 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4296 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07 said:

Sorry not quite there yet. Wont have money for a while and I might get desperate and just want to play something.

That's alright. At least I tried! I play me some FIFA sometimes. That's all my cousins want to play anyway, so me getting FIFA would be me having a lucky good holiday.

I'm getting ACIV, DR3, and BF4 anyway. I'll be fine. :)