#1 Posted by inspectah (91 posts) -

This is great news for all of us that really Enjoy the game ( Played the Alpha & Beta ) Now they are selling for 200+ on ebay ! This is nuts i guess bungie was not playing when they said it was limited . 9-9-14 destiny and NHL 15 !

#2 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2411 posts) -

It's like they learned there lession of making limited things ACTUALLY limited. (See Halo 3 helmet)

#3 Posted by Sbaitso (563 posts) -

I cannot wait for our all digital future.

#4 Edited by kindone (2833 posts) -

Are you talking about the Limited Edition? I just bought one at my local Gamestop (York, PA). So, don't give up hope if you still want one! (Or was I truly the last one? O_O)

EDIT: I do remember the guy saying that "I'm not really suppose to be able to let you buy this," but I didn't know what he mean't. Maybe there's a time-lock on it? It's good to have a rapport with the guys there I guess :D

#5 Edited by Corevi (5003 posts) -
@yoshisaur said:

Are you talking about the Limited Edition? I just bought one at my local Gamestop (York, PA). So, don't give up hope if you still want one! (Or was I truly the last one? O_O)

He's talking about the Ghost edition which is the limited edition but with a replica of the Ghost and an exclusive shell ingame that looks like the replica.

It also makes sounds and lights up.

#6 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (3790 posts) -

I also saw that the $100 limited edition is sold out on Amazon too. Digital Guardian Edition or nothing for me, now. Uhf.

#7 Edited by Nasar7 (2806 posts) -

All that stuff sounds really dumb. I will be downloading the game when it comes out.

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (15163 posts) -

Physical Games. Lol.

#9 Posted by MEATBALL (3494 posts) -

Digital Games. Lol.

#10 Posted by Humanity (10117 posts) -

Games. Lol.

#11 Posted by Corevi (5003 posts) -

Spending money on useless entertainment instead of giving it to charity. Lol.

#12 Posted by Brendan (8155 posts) -

Using money instead of living off the land. Lol.

#13 Posted by AtomicEdge (310 posts) -

Lol. Lol.

#14 Posted by RazielCuts (2987 posts) -

Whats the 'Gold Edition'? I typed it into google and this thread is one of the top results...

#15 Posted by Corvak (1173 posts) -

Of course they never actually sold any of these things in canada so...meh.

#16 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2112 posts) -

Special Editions are a waste of money anyway so it's probably a good thing.

#17 Posted by GaspoweR (3517 posts) -

EDIT: I do remember the guy saying that "I'm not really suppose to be able to let you buy this," but I didn't know what he mean't. Maybe there's a time-lock on it? It's good to have a rapport with the guys there I guess :D

Oh wait what? That line from the store employee sounds really cryptic to me. 0_o

#18 Edited by HistoryInRust (6407 posts) -
#19 Posted by inspectah (91 posts) -

@razielcuts:

Destiny Limited Edition

More details

• Limited Edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc
  • Guardian Folio, containing:
  • "Arms and Armament" Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.
  • Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it's time to take them back.
  • Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
  • Collector's Edition Digital Content: The City has provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
  • A Unique Ghost Casing
  • An Exclusive Player Emblem
  • An Exclusive Player Ship Variant
  • INCLUDES THE DESTINY EXPANSION PAS
#20 Posted by inspectah (91 posts) -

@nasar7: I wanted to just to downloaded it but Damn, MS, not having the pre-install or pre-orders in the market place really sucks, but hay maybe they will put out the september update before the game is out just for that .

#21 Posted by mrfluke (5347 posts) -
#22 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2543 posts) -

Digital LOLs. LOL

#23 Posted by Nasar7 (2806 posts) -

@inspectah: Pre-loading games a la steam would be nice, I agree. A few hours delay doesn't bother me too much in the end, though. I'm all in on digital this gen.

#24 Posted by inspectah (91 posts) -

@nasar7 yea I own a few digitally, I really enjoy the convenience of it .

#25 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5404 posts) -

IF THERE AIN'T A CLOTH MAP FUCK A GOLD EDITION!

#27 Posted by SithToast (168 posts) -

All that is left for the Ghost Edition is the xbox 360. Get it while it is hot.

#28 Edited by inspectah (91 posts) -

Wow ! Even the Limited edition are gone and are going for insane prices on e-bay ! Glad I pre-order mine ..... Now to sell it or not >_>....... NOPE I WILL KEEP IT

#29 Posted by Semi_Sauce (37 posts) -

=-(