• 54 results
#51 Posted by XChairmanDrekX (283 posts) -

Kinect's going to allow for all kinds of cool stuff. So I agree with that part.

Do you get paid by Microsoft by the hour, or post? I'm curious.

#52 Edited by flippyandnod (383 posts) -

I swear this quote is so reminiscent of the "you think PS3 is too expensive? Get a 2nd job!" comments Sony put out last gen. So tone deaf.

As to the sharing on Xbox One, it sounds rather interesting. But note if you read it, it is basically that you can add other people to your family. Then, you can play any game you want that you own and one other person in your family can play a game from your library at any time.

You can't have two of your friends playing two of your games at once. There can be only two games from your library being played at a time, one by you and one by one other friend.

In addition, it's clear that any given person in this world can only be a member of one family. In effect, you can make a circle with 10 people in it (11?). And you can share games a bit between you, with some restrictions. But any person who is in your circle can't be in anyone else's circle. So if you make two friends and they are already in two different circles, you have to decide which circle to join.

And it's unclear if you join anyone else's circle if they can play your games or just if everyone can play the games (not at once) of the head of the circle.

Honestly, the Xbox One sharing might work for me, I have a small circle of friends I trade games with. But it's also pretty clear it won't work for another larger slice of people. Although of course it's possible they don't care that it doesn't.

#53 Posted by Largo6661 (333 posts) -

Don Mattrick reminds me of the skinny one from American Pickers and that dude is shady. I think this is a sign.

#54 Edited by AlexGlass (688 posts) -

@alexglass said:

Kinect's going to allow for all kinds of cool stuff. So I agree with that part.

Do you get paid by Microsoft by the hour, or post? I'm curious.

No. I just love the Kinect integration and can think of hundreds of ways of how it's going to improve my games and make them awesome. I'm learning I have a lot more vision than your average hardcore gamer. Which is sad actually.

#55 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5405 posts) -

I think Don Mattrick should just stop talking.