#1 Edited by Blastroid (257 posts) -

At Best Buy they have silver Day One Xbox Live cards for 12 months and at the bottom print that mention you get Kill Instinct and Shadow Jago character. The price is $59.99. You also get the shiny silver card and who does not like shiny things. The card though does not have the codes a slip of paper in the box does.

#2 Posted by Chaser324 (6647 posts) -

I'm pretty sure "Round One" is the free version of Killer Instinct, so basically all you're getting is an extra costume for Jago.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by BigJeffrey (5071 posts) -

It's only Shadow Jago (A Reskinned Jago) that is "Free". Round One Edition is the Demo version not the full game.

#4 Posted by MildMolasses (3223 posts) -

Hold up: the ultimate edition is only available at Microsoft stores? What if there isn't one near you? It's not like there's an abundance of those things

#5 Edited by Blastroid (257 posts) -

Bummer. Thanks for the clarification. I am getting a free copy of a free game. Well at least my copy will be freeer (is free-er a word?) than yours. ;)

#6 Posted by peritus (1048 posts) -

That seems misleading -_-

#7 Edited by Chaser324 (6647 posts) -
Moderator Online
#8 Posted by DarthOrange (3866 posts) -

It's only Shadow Jago (A Reskinned Jago) that is "Free". Round One Edition is the Demo version not the full game.

Wow that seems....

@peritus said:

That seems misleading -_-

yea :/

#9 Posted by StrainedEyes (1326 posts) -

Hold up: the ultimate edition is only available at Microsoft stores? What if there isn't one near you? It's not like there's an abundance of those things

Then you won't get the sweet Tri-fold case and pins?

#10 Posted by jaycrockett (467 posts) -

Hmm, if the free character rotates out, will you still be able to use your Shadow Jago costume? If you always had access to Shadow Jago, that's something I guess.

#11 Edited by MB (12701 posts) -

I'm considering changing the title of this topic to "Free version of Killer Instinct Free w/Xbox Live Purchase"

#12 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2479 posts) -

I saw an ad for this on the dashboard a few months ago, and the fine print implies that they'll release Shadow Jago as Dlc sometime next year. To be expected, but still lame.

#13 Posted by JCHenderson (125 posts) -

Well I may be visiting my JB hi fi (Australia equivalent) I was sold the year gold on the assurance that it was the full game from the staff member.

#14 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3425 posts) -

Wait.

It's called the Pin Ultimate Edition? lol what...?