Livestreaming on XBOX One to gameplay

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

Hi

While watching the PS4 Gamescom conference i was reminded of the ability to watch your friends gameplay livestream and then jump in and play alongside them if you own the game.

Have Microsoft said they will have any functionality like this with the XBOX One. I know they support twitch but have they announced livestreaming that can then move into game play?

Ive searched around a bit but couldn't find any information either way.

Thanks

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think they showed something like that during Gamescom. If you go to their youtube page I believe there the idea is that every XBL member has their own "channel" and there you can see clips they uploaded and I assume their live streams.

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I don't think they have anything like the share functionality though, where you can watch a live stream and jump in and take control of the gameplay.

I also don't think PS4 will launch with that? Not sure though.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@amafi said:

I don't think they have anything like the share functionality though, where you can watch a live stream and jump in and take control of the gameplay.

I also don't think PS4 will launch with that? Not sure though.

I have not heard about it since E3.

@jayeh said:

I think they showed something like that during Gamescom. If you go to their youtube page I believe there the idea is that every XBL member has their own "channel" and there you can see clips they uploaded and I assume their live streams.

What about the copy right shit on youtube?