Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nashvilleskyline

Hey, just thought I would start a topic (let's try to keep it positive) about your most anticipated exclusive or not games.

Below

No man's sky

titanfall

Quantum Break

Witcher 3

No much info about any of these, except Titanfall, so let's hope we can all share our excitement and knowledge about these.

AlexGBRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for No man's sky they did not say a platform but is most surley coming to xbox one but that is very early in dev to me it looked like a late 2015 game their studio is small so imposible to come in 2014

Quantum Break needs to show some actual uncut gameplay but i think that part is saved for e3 2014 and the game could be on stores in late 2014 (sep/oct)

Witcher 3 look incredible but i think the trailer was not runing on a console that looked too good

Below is interesting because the dev also has a secound game coming to xbox one so i think Below will be keept for the late summer 2014

TitanFall still look great coming in March it could be realy something special is they have a balance game and some good game mods

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Quantum Break and Titanfall look fantastic. I'm kinda tired of Halo but I'm interested to see what will be done with Halo 5.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BabyChooChoo

No Man's Sky for sure.

Witcher 3 also, but I might get it for PC or PS4. Ultimately just depends on which platform I seem to be playing the most when it comes out.

Wasn't looking forward to Titanfall before, but after Ghosts ended up being such a disappointment (I actually really like CoD too, but I couldn't get into Ghosts thanks in large part to the awful maps), I'm dying for a shooter to play and Titanfall does look pretty amazing.

Halo 5? I assume that's what it's going to be called, right? I've always liked Halo, but Halo 4 was the only one I really really reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally got into since 1 and I actually think it's a better all-around Halo game than anything Bungie has ever made. Also, the ending made me shed manly tears of manliness. Sue me!

That's all that immediately come to mind. Other than that, I had heard Microsoft had some exclusive deals with a few Japanese developers so I'm interested to see what comes of that. If there's anything even slightly close the level of Lost Odyssey, I'll be a happy camper. I can settle with "Blue Dragon" quality though haha.

WightnNerdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By WightnNerdy

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Destiny, Metal Gear Solid 5, Titanfall, The Division, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Watch Dogs, Dying Light.

And if Fallout 4 exists (which is strong possibility), Fallout 4.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Destiny. Sunset Overdrive. Dragon Age: Inquisition. Cobalt.

Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Halo 5 I'll probably pick it up as well. I dropped 4 a little early because most of my friends migrated to PC gaming at that time. Halo 5 will probably get them to buy an xbox one. Also, seeing how great halo 4 looked so late in the cycle, I really can't wait to see the visuals on this one. Witcher...man, wow.

Below, I don't know why, but even though we haven't seen alot of it, when I saw the trailer it felt like the game I always wanted. But I can't explain why. I guess my imagination just fills the blanks and that's exactly what I like about how they are "promoting" the game. From what we have seen from No man's sky, it seems it will be approaching the same mystery exploring type of game.

Fallout 4 I will play the hell out of it, but who knows when it comes out. I just need a new type of engine... I can no longer stand the dynamics and "floaty" feeling that Skyrim, fallout etc have. Characters and movement feel to disconnected from the ground. ( don't know if I'm clear lol coffee still hasn't kicked in)

Also, sorry for my english, I live in Quebec...if any of you speak french, I'd gladly play some Multi player on the One with you

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Watch Dogs, Quantum Break, and Titanfall are what I'm looking forward to.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

how would you transfer save files from Witcher 2 to 3? The 360 version is there, curious considering there were benefits from the PC 1 to 2.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@bigjeffrey: I hate you right now. I read the Forza Horizon 2 and got super excited thinking it was announced at that dumb vgx thing. Then I saw the rest of the text. And felt multiple levels of sadness and anger at at the same time. So many emotions in such a small fraction of time.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destiny, The Division, Titanfall, Witcher 3, Quantum Break(please be good), Watch_Dogs, and Halo 5. Fallout 4 too, maybe in a couple years I guess.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My most anticipated (announced) game is by far Dark Souls 2. After that Watch Dogs and Second Son and then Titanfall and Destiny I guess.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bigjeffrey
Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigjeffrey:
@sterling

I just played Horizon for a couple hours earlier today for the first time since I beat the single player and oh god I need so much more

PatODay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titanfall, Quantum Break, and The Division are easily tops for me. I haven't gotten an Xbox One yet, I'm kind of hoping they'll make a Titanfall console, since I'm waiting until then to get the system anyway.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I've been dying to play the Witcher series, but my old computer just isn't strong enough. I'm hoping I can upgrade by the time Witcher 3 comes out, because man, that game looks good.

On a side note, just in case any of you guys liked that music they used in the Witcher 3 VGX trailer as much as me, I found it.

Loading Video...

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

The one that pops up from practically nowhere and gets my attention. Like I didn't care about Dead rising or Crackdown before I started playing them.

Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ares42: Yeah, hopefully Dark souls 2 will come to Xbox One... there shouldn't be any problem since they are developping a PC version right?

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destiny

Wolfenstein The New Order

Mad Max

Sunset Overdrive

Fable Legends

Far Cry 4

HiroKedyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titanfall

Destiny

Mad Max

Sunset Overdrive

Fable Legends (I can't wait to play Avenged Sevenfold's Hail to King or Shepherd of Fire when I win as the villain and make my friends listen)

No Man's Sky (after seeing that trailer and hearing him talk about it being influenced by old school scifi, I'm really excited)

The Division

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Samaritan

The Xbox One exclusives I've any interest in, outside of the next Halo (whatever and whenever that may be), are Sunset Overdrive and Below. I can play Titanfall on my PC, and the rest of the games that are getting mentioned a lot in this thread are coming to PS4 as well, or in the case of No Man's Sky, we've no idea what platform that is coming to. (So why affiliate it with Xbox One? It could be a PC exclusive for all we know)

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Witcher 3, The Witcher 3, and The Witcher 3.

Did I forget to mention The Witcher 3? I'm really looking foward to The Witcher 3.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Dragon's Dogma 2, DA: I, Halo 5, Destiny, Final Fantasy XV.

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

• Halo 5
  • Below
  • Witcher 3
  • Fallout
  • Whatever the Forza guys do next
  • Fable
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Quantum Break
  • Watch Dogs
  • Dying Light
  • Mad Max
  • Wolfenstein

Some of those are multi platform and I will buy they on one or the other depending on where my friends seem to congregate.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Metal Gear's XONE "Jamais Vu" mission. Salty PS fan tears included.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Bane

Watch_Dogs. I was super bummed when they delayed it, but I know it will be a better game for it.

The Division. That seven minute video they released blew my frickin' mind. I've already got a One, but at least one friend of mine considers this game a system seller. Once it's out he's buying a One.

Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_felafel: Cause it's a xbox one forum, and people owning this console might not have a PS4 or PC capable of playing those games and they might want to share info and excitement on upcoming games coming to xbox one, exclusive or not like I mentioned in the original post. I might as well have started this thread elsewhere but it's the console I own right now, apart from the 360 and a 4 years old macpro that has no real gaming power.

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Samaritan

@nashvilleskyline said:

@captain_felafel: Cause it's a xbox one forum, and people owning this console might not have a PS4 or PC capable of playing those games and they might want to share info and excitement on upcoming games coming to xbox one, exclusive or not like I mentioned in the original post. I might as well have started this thread elsewhere but it's the console I own right now, apart from the 360 and a 4 years old macpro that has no real gaming power.

Totally didn't notice which forum this topic was under; that'd explain it. My bad. :P

ericdrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By ericdrum

@pweidman said:

Destiny, The Division, Titanfall, Witcher 3, Quantum Break(please be good), Watch_Dogs, and Halo 5. Fallout 4 too, maybe in a couple years I guess.

What he said.

onyxghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Witcher 3 by a wide margin. The Witcher 2 was one of best games if the generation in my opinion

Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Halo 5 for sure. After Halo 4, I was like, damn, Bungie just got served. How come they could not take advantage of the hardware like that?

Destiny. I want to see what they bring in terms of gameplay but it has me worried that the animations and effects look decidedly like whats in a halo game.

Witcher 3, becuase Elder Scrolls 6 is still far away.

TitanFall, because I got bored with Call of Duty and Battlefield's shooting is not as tight.

Unreal Tournament 4, because Epic has to make it damn it.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By hatking

If I owned an Xbox One, then I'd be most amped for Halo 5 (of the exclusives). I've pretty much loved each of those games. Regardless how well the narratives work (and I'd be willing to argue that they all work pretty well), they're are all pretty damn fun to play. The only competitive FPS that I genuinely enjoy playing with strangers.

liam1682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm most looking forward to Destiny, Halo 5, Fallout 4 (please please please!) and the Division

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'm super excited for Destiny, The Witcher 3, Watch Dogs, and The Division. I don't have an Xbox one yet, but I'll probably start thinking about it around the time Titanfall comes out.

JCole360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without a doubt TitanFall is def one i can't wait for! but also....

The Witcher 3, The Division, Below, Destiny, Quantum Break, No Man Sky (assuming it comes to X1), and Super Time Force

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• TitanFall
  • Halo
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Quantum Break
  • Below
  • Super Time Force
Avatar image for killerishere828
killerishere828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tom Clancy's The Division. CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!