#1 Posted by 617_jbug (350 posts) -

This demo looks better than what they have been showing since E3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z579CJwFjYI

#2 Posted by BigJeffrey (5177 posts) -

Day 1

#3 Posted by BaneFireLord (2957 posts) -

The guy in the comments saying it looks like a PS2 game from a graphics standpoint must have had a pretty kick ass PS2.

#4 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Man, why didn't they show the character dressed in a suit of armour wielding a lightsaber combining a steam roller with a motorcycle in the announcement trailer? If it weren't for the fact that I follow Dan Teasdale on twitter and he compared it to Saint's Row I wouldn't have even bothered to watch that video because the game looked so lame before.

I am actually quite interested in this game now. Let's hope they have some psychos that are still as ridiculous as before.

#5 Posted by BigJeffrey (5177 posts) -

Man, why didn't they show the character dressed in a suit of armour wielding a lightsaber combining a steam roller with a motorcycle in the announcement trailer? If it weren't for the fact that I follow Dan Teasdale on twitter and he compared it to Saint's Row I wouldn't have even bothered to watch that video because the game looked so lame before.

I am actually quite interested in this game now. Let's hope they have some psychos are still as insane as before.

@deliciousbees Secret MS PR,

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

The guy in the comments saying it looks like a PS2 game from a graphics standpoint must have had a pretty kick ass PS2.

Its youtube. Only a step above 4Chan.

#7 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (3778 posts) -

I'm Amazing. Yea I'm all that. And If I ain't on my grind, then what'chu call that?

#8 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@superwristbands said:

I am actually quite interested in this game now. Let's hope they have some psychos are still as insane as before.

@deliciousbees Secret MS PR,

Someone has to do their job for them. Even when not trying other people do a better job. *shrug*

#9 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4488 posts) -

The game came a long way since E3, it actually looks interesting to play

#10 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4488 posts) -

The game came a long way since E3, it actually looks interesting to play

#11 Posted by TheStandardToaster (189 posts) -

Wow they need to put out stuff like that to show everyone that they can still be crazy

#12 Posted by l4wd0g (2017 posts) -

look at all the PP

#13 Edited by BigJeffrey (5177 posts) -

wonder what other capcom properties will be in there? Ryu and blanka LOL

#14 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2609 posts) -

I've never been a huge fan of Dead Rising, but daaaaaamn that looks ridiculously fun.

#15 Posted by Yesiamaduck (1229 posts) -

Okay, I'm in!

#16 Posted by JayEH (533 posts) -

Man this looks amazing, I'm definitely preordering this as soon as the XONE release date is announced.

#17 Posted by Roboculus92 (534 posts) -

man this game looks great

#18 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

DAT PP

#19 Edited by BigJeffrey (5177 posts) -

#20 Edited by xyzygy (10078 posts) -

I wish there was a higher quality version because I can't really see if the game looks good or not. But damn it looks fun.

#21 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3984 posts) -

I love that you can make items anywhere. They finally are changing some of the issues I've had with the series that some try to argue are its "identity"... but no. The real identity is always tons of zombies and whacky improv weapons, clothing etc. All the rest got in the way of fun/ This game is looking great and like it's embracing fun more than anything else.

#23 Posted by JakeMoore1106 (51 posts) -

@617_jbug:

Looks amazing! I actually Can't wait for it!

#24 Edited by Humanity (10064 posts) -

I didn't care much for the first game but this looks really really fun and I didn't see any slowdowns either - although it was shot off screen.

So far this is Microsofts strongest exclusive from what I've seen.

#25 Edited by deadeyes (71 posts) -

I was already looking forward to Dead Rising 3 but this has increased that tenfold!

Definitely the first game I'll get when I get the Xbox One(not till after Christmas though)

#26 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3778 posts) -

I wanna see what DLC they come out with this. I'm thinking something legit, like as big as GTA IV stuff. At least some extra zones and a bunch of weapons and stuff.

#27 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

#28 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3778 posts) -
#30 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -
#31 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Jep. Dead Rising 3 is going to be baller.

#32 Edited by Yummylee (22539 posts) -

This game's been looking great for a while. Weird why only now other people are finally starting to notice.

Also, for the love of God, there is a Dead Rising 3 board, y'know.