Xbox One Auto Sign-In

Mittt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wasn't this supposed to be a part of this latest update? My Xbox just updated but I can't find a way to turn this on anywhere. Anyone else have any luck finding it?

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Settings < Preferences < Under the System and Apps thing "Instant Sign In" Pick your Tag

Mittt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Found it. Thanks!

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

In the future you should subscribe to following MajorNelson for finding out all this sort of stuff, generally he will be in a video describing in detail each new/changed feature along with a written article. He's on the youtube and twitter and all that stuff.

They do have a specific 'app' thingy on the store that shows the latest changes cause there was some larger ones lately, so that's prolly a good idea on their part also to keep people in the loop for things that have changed on what is already a new system (not fully used to how things work etc). Would be nifty if you could just tell your xbox to show you the new stuff directly though... maybe a bit frivolous though :)

Wolf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just turned this on last night...I guess it just bipasses Kinnect logging you in?

I also disabled my Kinnect last night LOL

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As someone who never set my Kinect up, thank god for this feature.