#1 Posted by paulwade1984 (478 posts) -

Okay guys. I already own x-com and I recently got an additional steam key from a Bioshock infinite pre-order.

Anybody want it?

A swap would be awesome. But i'll give it away today to anybody who wants it. I'll pick at random unless somebody offers a swap that I might want.

Only rule is that I won't give it away to brand new accounts. I won't discriminate against a low post count and i don't care about wiki points. I'm just not giving it to a bloody russian bot.

Oh. I don't know if the key is locked to Europe. No way to know until you try and redeem it.

#2 Posted by jking47 (1211 posts) -

Hook it up! I love the first X-COM and have not been able to buy this yet. Live in the USA but would love to try it, I am pretty sure those codes work across regions.

#3 Posted by kishinfoulux (2301 posts) -

I was going to make my own thread for the very same reason. You should check out this site someone pointed out to me.

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Screw it. Why the hell not? I could get my X-COM on.

#5 Edited by paulwade1984 (478 posts) -

Oh. I'm going to bed in about 4 hours. So... that's the time limit I guess.

#6 Posted by fox01313 (5072 posts) -
#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14822 posts) -

I'd be down to try some X-Com.

#8 Posted by Winternet (8018 posts) -
#9 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11720 posts) -

If we want, we could just make this the general "I have a XCOM key and don't need it" thread. Same rules apply, no robots, I accept trades, @video_game_king probably isn't getting it because I just gifted him like 4 games of good to questionable merit.

#10 Posted by paulwade1984 (478 posts) -

If we want, we could just make this the general "I have a XCOM key and don't need it" thread. Same rules apply, no robots, I accept trades, @video_game_king probably isn't getting it because I just gifted him like 4 games of good to questionable merit.

I have no problem with this.

Don't starve is winning for me at the moment... sorry random guys. I will give a couple of hours yet tho. i'm finishing my dissertation for uni. Not sleeping till its done.

#11 Posted by SavePoint (100 posts) -

I would love XCOM, been waiting for a really good sale. Thanks for sharing it with the community! About all I have is Dungeon Defenders with all the DLC for trade, but I'm pretty sure everyone already has that game.

#12 Posted by tunaburn (1890 posts) -

oooh i want i want. i have some dota 2 keys... thats really it :(

#13 Posted by sulc84 (10 posts) -

no, number 13 :D

#14 Posted by paulwade1984 (478 posts) -

Sorry Guys.

Competition closed. Have to go to the land of nod because I just fell asleep at my desk and slammed my head into my keyboard. Then my girlfriend shouted at me for nearly waking the baby.

Winternet you win cos I really want to play Don't starve. Now if I can just figure out how to send a pm I can go get my head down.

#15 Edited by Doobit (102 posts) -

Oh man, I want an xcom too... :(

#16 Posted by kishinfoulux (2301 posts) -

I still have an XCOM key available. I'll trade it for a Dishonored one. >_>

#17 Posted by super2j (1679 posts) -

I would love a copy of xcom. I got a cheap copy of final fantasy a2 to try and fill the void until I get a copy.

#18 Posted by wok (18 posts) -

ZFTJX-HVPJB-BZFGA

#19 Edited by knottyboy (10 posts) -

I have a copy of X-Com if someone wants it?

#20 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -
#21 Edited by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

I want the xcom too, maybe I get one here? Maybe :)

#22 Posted by AlexW00d (6274 posts) -

I have a spare key hidden away somewhere, but was planning on keeping it for a friend, but would trade it for something I actually want. The new Wargame sequel is currently 25% off if you own the first, hint hint hint.

#23 Edited by AlexW00d (6274 posts) -

Actually I have a .txt with a bunch of steam keys in, plus some stuff in my steam inventory if deal sweetening is needed?

#24 Posted by IroN1c (495 posts) -

I'd really love some XCOM too, only thing I have for trade though would be Runespell Overture, Cricket Revolution, Nuclear Dawn, 2 ARMA3 Lite invites and like 24 Dota Keys.