Jail - Flex. I cannot beat this.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Brenderous

Am I doing something wrong? I can't for the life of me seem to beat this quest.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What was the quest? I can't remember just from the name but I'm already past the jail.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Don't worry, I have memorised the name of all 500 quests. For Flex I suggest the "Match Tiles" strategy. This is where you match lots of tiles until you beat the quest. Good luck.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha whoops. Yeah I guess a description would help. You have to collect 20 power, or whatever the purple tiles with the beefy arm are.

I think I'm just bad at this game.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VierasTalo

@brenderous said:

Hahaha whoops. Yeah I guess a description would help. You have to collect 20 power, or whatever the purple tiles with the beefy arm are.

So a few things; You should only have that single quest active when you go in so the dungeon is easier. You need to match tiles every single moment, even in transition. If you come across a chest, hold on until the very last moment before opening it so you can match as many other tiles in the meanwhile. Also, make sure you have all the monsters recruited you can at the moment, so any bonuses to how much you get from the tiles is maximized.

PS. You will run across similar quests in the future. I remember 36 STR being one of mine at some point so I dunno, you might have issues with that. Or not.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brenderous said:

So a few things; You should only have that single quest active when you go in so the dungeon is easier. You need to match tiles every single moment, even in transition. If you come across a chest, hold on until the very last moment before opening it so you can match as many other tiles in the meanwhile. Also, make sure you have all the monsters recruited you can at the moment, so any bonuses to how much you get from the tiles is maximized.

PS. You will run across similar quests in the future. I remember 36 STR being one of mine at some point so I dunno, you might have issues with that. Or not.

Ah ok, i've been waiting till i hit a chest or an enemy before matching anything besides the empty boxes. I'll try that.

Once you recruit the monsters on their on your boat hopping around, do you have to do anything else to get them to come with you or anything like that?

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iodine

@vierastalo said:

@brenderous said:

Ah ok, i've been waiting till i hit a chest or an enemy before matching anything besides the empty boxes. I'll try that.

Once you recruit the monsters on their on your boat hopping around, do you have to do anything else to get them to come with you or anything like that?

Nah once you recruit them you will be golden. And yeah, matching the strength/boxes/thought/shields tiles during transitions are helpful.