#1 Edited by maskedarcstrike (701 posts) -

Lock if old.

Didn't notice this until now after hitting the next button on the midweek madness tab. Damn you Trine 2. Ys Chronicles, Origin and The Oath in Felghana are all 66% off for midweek madness. Which should I get? Only really got the money for one right now after Steam sale.

I love the 2d art style of Chronicles, dem sprite animations look gorgeous. Not really digging the 3d style of the other games.

edit: damnit meant 66% off on title ><

#2 Edited by JasonR86 (9707 posts) -

I have Origin and Oath of Felghana and like them both. I would suggest Oath of Felghana first though. It's easier to get into. You should know though that it is heavier on the action then RPG. It's a bit like the Secret of Mana game on SNES.

#3 Edited by TruthTellah (9100 posts) -
#4 Posted by Tajasaurus (869 posts) -

Oath, probably. Origins is a lot of fun and also the earliest game chronologically. I haven't played I & II, but if you are looking to get in to the series I don't see why that would be a bad place to start. If you are only going to play one, though, Oath or Origins would be where it's at

#5 Posted by wemibelec90 (1666 posts) -

I've only played Origins, but I really enjoyed it. Actually put it in my top 10 of whatever year it came out.

#6 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

buy all but if you have to chose Oath.

#7 Posted by Tajasaurus (869 posts) -