Remember that PSP game? (Solved)

Sphinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sphinx

Well I don't so I need help. Does anyone remember that PSP game Jeff was talking about...oh 3 or 4 years ago on I believe a happy hour. It was some crazy ass Japanese ass game where you start as a baby...or maybe you're just a dude and a hero shows up then he dies then you're the hero and it's all crazy and Japanese and full of colours. I remember it was for PSP only and was a Japanese release over here and like nothing else. I may have to go through the happy hours again but I was hoping someone could save me the time. I randomly had the thought that I'd like to dust off my old PSP and play it but I can't do that without a name. So any help in this is much appreciated!

Also I have no idea if this is supposed to be general discussion or off-topic. I mean on topic is games right? But this is an old game and an obscure question. I apologize in advance if a moderator has to move it.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sphinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that was fast. Thanks Corevi! You just saved me a night of skipping through happy hours!

AdamT85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AdamT85

It's available on the PlayStation store for $20. ZHP

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZHP is so good. The sequel isn't bad either.

It's not nearly as funny as ZHP though and the humour is the main reason why ZHP is as good as it is.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corevi said:
@oldenglishc said:

It's not nearly as funny as ZHP though and the humour is the main reason why ZHP is as good as it is.

For sure, the writing took a big step back in the second game.

I don't think the game play gets enough credit. It's got that NIS level of insane customization that can be really satisfying.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Corevi
@oldenglishc said:

@corevi said:
@oldenglishc said:

For sure, the writing took a big step back in the second game.

I don't think the game play gets enough credit. It's got that NIS level of insane customization that can be really satisfying.

Sure, but it's not quite good enough to carry a game as long and as difficult as this on it's own.

Slay3r1583

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Slay3r1583

@oldenglishc: I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I thought Guided Fate Paradox just used the same gameplay as Z.H.P but had no story ties to it.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldenglishc: I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I thought Guided Fate Paradox just used the same gameplay as Z.H.P but had no story ties to it.

That's correct. It's generally regarded as being the spiritual successor.