Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

The sequel to Playground's open-world Forza spinoff brings the Horizon Festival to a much larger locale: southern Europe.

Logitech G27 Steering Wheel

Avatar image for arkade_kalamity
    Arkade_Kalamity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does this support the G27 steering wheel? I have one at home collecting dust and read somewhere a while back that it is not supported by Xbox one.

Any truth to this?

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm almost certain no. X360 didn't support it and I don't believe Xbox One does either. One of the big negatives about the Microsoft stuff IMO. The Logitech wheels are great.

I'm about 90% sure.

Avatar image for arkade_kalamity
    Arkade_Kalamity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@seikenfreak: I bought the wheel for Assetto Corsa and Euro Truck, both on PC. I was hoping it would be compatible with Forza Horizon 2 because I'm really enjoying the game. Bummer.

The wheel is fantastic though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.