DLC Car imports?

#1 Posted by Farbelowaverage (50 posts) -

Is there any chance of having DLC cars from previous games import in? As much as I understand the complications involved in something like this, I'd really like to see something like the Rock Band series album import feature.

Not unlocking them in your garage, mind you, I don't want to interrupt the flow of the game; just making them unlockable over the course of the game.

#2 Posted by Trace (3556 posts) -

While that would be awesome (I'd love to import an AMC Gremlin, Ford Pinto, or GMC Vandura into the game), I don't see any chance of that happening between Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon. In fact, it looks like a few of the Horizon DLC cars are going to be cars that were standard fare in Forza 4 (e.g., the Season Pass-exclusive Miura).

It's a shame, really, although not all that surprising with the complications you hint at.

#3 Posted by asantosbr (128 posts) -

And they would loose the chance of charging you for the same cars all over again??

#4 Posted by HouseofBoost (5 posts) -

All I know is if my 2006 Pontiac gto isn't in there I'm not going to be a happy gear head..

#5 Edited by plato84 (67 posts) -

So disappointed in the Cars avaliable in this game. Where the hell are my Porsches?

Not to mention Shelby, Holden, and the Toyota Celica?

#6 Posted by vaportra1l (272 posts) -

They don't have the Porsche license for this game, EA owns it still. Maybe they'll do a Porsche pack if they can negotiate something like they did with FM4, but who really knows.

#7 Posted by Trace (3556 posts) -

Actually, Turn 10's already confirmed that they're not going to pursue a Porsche sub-license from EA for Horizon, so unless that changes, it's unlikely we'll see any non-RUF 911s.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.